Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wow homely lady now a days we cannot see many girls like you. So boys are teasing other girls.

For most boys, love is just fun of youth. I can't approve it at any cost. So, boys won't approach me from my early school days itself

Meera sandhu
Wow homely lady now a days we cannot see many girls like you. So boys are teasing other girls.

For most boys, love is just fun of youth. I can't approve it at any cost. So, boys won't approach me from my early school days itself

Yes it is and those who innocent get trapped in their plot.I have heard lots of people being cheated through social sites.People should be careful when they do chat and should not be so emotional and share their secrets which can be used as a weapon for blackmailing. :evil:

Yes it is and those who innocent get trapped in their plot.I have heard lots of people being cheated through social sites.People should be careful when they do chat and should not be so emotional and share their secrets which can be used as a weapon for blackmailing. :evil:

Yes, of course!!!!
We can't 100% believe anyone on this earth...even us :evil:

Meera sandhu
No not every one. :blink:

There are few on who i trust but not to that extent. :)

Have you proposed any girl, Sanjeev? :P

Meera sandhu
Now a days girls also propose boys as it is a modern world but they are very few in number. Actually girls are not so expressive and boys are expressive. Girls have no freedom from early age to express any thing. so in this case also boys got the upper hand. In earlier days, if boy proposes people feel he is a real bold guy but if girl proposes then society used to take wrong meaning about the girl. These are some more reasons for why boy propose a girl and why girl does not propose

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Now a days girls also propose boys as it is a modern world but they are very few in number. Actually girls are not so expressive and boys are expressive. Girls have no freedom from early age to express any thing. so in this case also boys got the upper hand. In earlier days, if boy proposes people feel he is a real bold guy but if girl proposes then society used to take wrong meaning about the girl. These are some more reasons for why boy propose a girl and why girl does not propose

What are those 'some more reasons'???? :blink:

Meera sandhu

No i never did that :laugh: .I am not a romantic person. :laugh:

No i never did that :laugh: .I am not a romantic person. :laugh:

You liar :cheer: . Did any girl propose you? ;)

Meera sandhu
I have included those reasons in my reply sandhya.

those are
1) Due to society
2) girls are not much expressive as they does not have much freedom from earlier.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.