Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sunil ji, I won't agree with you, Now women are equal to men, so women and men are equally proposing, there is no inferriority or any other hesitation

I agree with you, they are even advanced than men folks. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You know boys are the ones who mostly take the first step because girls like it that way. And that is a fact ! Sometimes even if a girl has the feelings for a boy she would not prefer to make the first move and would like the boy to propose.

Live in the present :)
You know boys are the ones who mostly take the first step because girls like it that way. And that is a fact ! Sometimes even if a girl has the feelings for a boy she would not prefer to make the first move and would like the boy to propose.

Also, every girl want their man to be brave and courage enough to carry forward their love and make it reach the destination. So, every girl will surely think, "If he not even courage enough to tell me his love, how could he carry it forward and face many difficult situations yet to come?" :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.