While a Preacher was trying to raise money for his parish, he found out there was a great deal of money to be made in the horse racing business. To his dismay, he discovered at the horse auction that the prices of horses were too steep and all he could afford was a donkey, which he bought. Determined to make money for his parish, he entered his donkey in a race and to everyone's surprise finished third.
The next day, the newspaper headline read: PREACHER'S ASS SHOWS !!

The following week the Preacher again entered the race and this time too won!
The newspaper headline read: PREACHER'S ASS OUT IN FRONT !!!

Annoyed by this kind of publicity, the Preacher's Bishop suggested that the preacher not continue this activity.
The headline read: BISHOP SCRATCHES PREACHER'S ASS

After reading the paper the Bishop gets angry and demanded that the preacher get rid of the donkey. The preacher gave the donkey to a Nun in the local convent.
The headlines read: NUN HAS BEST ASS IN TOWN

When he recovered from the shock, the Bishop ordered the nun to sell the donkey. When it was discovered that the Nun sold the donkey to a farmer for $10.00 the headline read: NUN PEDDLES ASS FOR TEN BUCKS

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good one

:) :laugh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Nice one...expect more from you!!

Meera sandhu
A very good story on donkey. This is funny as 'ass' is double meaning.
I remember another donkey story.

Once a preacher went to Punjab. He told the gathering that they were losing time in idle gossip and worldly things and they should better meditate to attain God.

He went on in Hindi- Bhaio tum 'khote' ho. Bahano tum khoti ho.

People got annoyed and they shouted: We are human but you are a 'khota'.

'Khota' or 'khote' means in Punjabi- 'donkey' whereas this means 'lose' in Hindi
horse358_2012-06-11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Once a preacher went to Punjab. He told the gathering that they were losing time in idle gossip and worldly things and they should better meditate to attain God.

'Khota' or 'khote' means in Punjabi- 'donkey' whereas this means 'lose' in Hindi

Very nice!!! Ha ha :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7662]}

Meera sandhu

LOL , Too many languages and the humorous situations and the confusion it can create :cheer:

'Khota' or 'khote' means in Punjabi- 'donkey' whereas this means 'lose' in Hindi[/quote]

LOL , Too many languages and the humorous situations and the confusion it can create :cheer:[/quote]

Yes some times they do it intentionally but some other times their 'slip shows' :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

LOL , Too many languages and the humorous situations and the confusion it can create :cheer:[/quote]

Yes some times they do it intentionally but some other times their 'slip shows' :)[/quote]

True ! We can see a lot of humor in daily lives in ordinary day today situations... :laugh: :cheer:

LOL , Too many languages and the humorous situations and the confusion it can create :cheer:

Yes some times they do it intentionally but some other times their 'slip shows' :)[/quote]

True ! We can see a lot of humor in daily lives in ordinary day today situations... :laugh: :cheer:[/quote]

Actually this 'slip shows' in itself is a big joke but I would not share on this site. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Very nice Post here by Usha.Post some more from you side..........
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.