The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Chinmayjee...
Where are you????

Right here,Ma'am!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7743]}
This is a very funny and ridiculous allegation. I believe in discipline, fair play and quality. Yet I often express leniency because many members are new and may not be well informed and knowledgeable. So, I may be alleged as undisciplined moderator/ emperor. But there is no scope for such allegation against Chinmoy. If he is not disciplined, nobody could ever be.

I am shocked at such wild,baseless and wholly false allegation against senior most member and guiding star.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is a very funny and ridiculous allegation. I believe in discipline, fair play and quality. Yet I often express leniency because many members are new and may not be well informed and knowledgeable. So, I may be alleged as undisciplined moderator/ emperor. But there is no scope for such allegation against Chinmoy. If he is not disciplined, nobody could ever be.

I am shocked at such wild,baseless and wholly false allegation against senior most member and guiding star.

@Gulshanji

It's nothing serious! In fact I was enjoying it and that's the reason I floated in humor section!

I'd request you all not to drive the fun out of it by turning serious!
Have you done some thing like that? I am not sure if any one is going to do a silly thing like that.

No,no! Not silly! That was quite wise! This emperor can do with some doses of discipline!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7742]}

Then post the link of that post here, lets have some fun- That would be post of the day. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have never gone through such posts...yet, I would like to see that post, if sure, one exists!!!!!

Meera sandhu
I don't think any one is here to say like that you you are one of the honest and hard working employee of Boddunan sir.
Yet, I feel he is teasing me :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because I have told I want to end the world tour of first Emperor and want a treat from third one on his birthday. No complaints about second one!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
arrow_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Let me make it clear that none has ever made any such allegation! Please treat the chapter as closed!
Yet, I feel he is teasing me :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because I have told I want to end the world tour of first Emperor and want a treat from third one on his birthday. No complaints about second one!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7747]}
0027fff_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7747]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7748]}
avatar2_1_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.