The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
OK then why you start this thread sir do you feel some thing bad.
I was thinking if I had disciplined myself with the rigors of rules - say- of Boddunan! Could I have ever produced some of the funny things which I did! And I was expecting some humorous replies! So there is absolutely no question of feeling bad!
Yet, I feel he is teasing me :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because I have told I want to end the world tour of first Emperor and want a treat from third one on his birthday. No complaints about second one!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7747]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7748]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7753]}
5472_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
Yet, I feel he is teasing me :P :P :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: because I have told I want to end the world tour of first Emperor and want a treat from third one on his birthday. No complaints about second one!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7755]}
Let us fight some more time!!!!!! :angry:
0023_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7755]}
Let us fight some more time!!!!!! :angry:

Here I leave!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7756]}
You leave sir it means you have no problem right now.......
I waiting!!!! Come fast!!!!

Meera sandhu
Hey ceemji is not there for replying or they want to finish this topic......
We all must see that he started this thread in humor and jokes.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

YA and i think ceemji also started in joke otherwise he must share some thing else.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.