The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
sandhya di i dont know anyone copied my or not but if saying that this was a joke then i hate such kind of jokes as this is questioning on someone's image and when it comes to mine I cant tolerate.
nor i have did so and neither I will do. And if I have to post then why would I post just one topic from there why not other topics. And what she said that atleast other's are posting their own topic so what this means that am I the one to be blamed for copying who hasn't done it ever.

And for everyone here who think this way let me clear I have enough of ideas in my mind that I can start new threads but I dont feel to do so as there are enough to reply.

And I havent took anyone's name here who have done so. Why not she took the name of other members who did so why me just because I replied back to her in favour of you. but for everyone's information I have not done it in anyone's favour I did as I found that di is right If anyone else would have been there then too I would have done so.

And why raising this now that, that thread started by me was copied one why not it has been raised earlier when its wrong.

this is something baseless.I dont have problem with other members I wrote so, so that they make new ideas from their mind,It will motivate them. and no one else said anything about that then why only kalyani ji is having problem with my sentence... :huh: :huh: :huh:

The reason I have not taken others' name is because no one else is doing this kind of thing, if they started then they would have to deal with the same scenario that is happening here! Also, I am a much senior member here and a moderator/editor here to be threatened by anyone else here, including stunning achievements as was interpreted by Sandhya here! If I had the time and inclination, I would have entered that phase long time ago, when you too weren't even members here yet. But that is not my desire and my aim is something else, so I am not going to indulge further into this issue, My point was very much simple and straightforward! So no more discussion on this and I am locking the thread. If anyone needs further discussion with me on this, feel free to send a pm!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

firstly thanks for reading my reply properly but actually before replying you should have checkd it.i guess you have done only a little of work on me.and incomplete works only creates misunderstandings and confusion.

now let me first post my mail showing my date of joining in mylot and the second one indicating when i have started the thread : Do you hesitate to say "sorry" to anyone?

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7967]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7968]}

The thread was started 2months 1 week ago. It means before 15 April.
From the screenshot of gmail it's a well-written proff that i joined Mylot on April 24.
Now if you or anyone feel that I have done some manipulation with that screenshot,then send me your personal email-id.I will forward you that mail and even you can check my Mylot account also to know when I have joined. I am there with name secret_admirer.

your words have really hurt me badly because I was innocent and I don't feel you have done right to me.
I have always tried to follow the rules and guidelines...also you. I was deeply influenced by my friend's word and behaviour that I started that thread and I am sure I haven't copied it from anywhere.

Don't hesitate to say a SORRY to me, if you feel you are wrong..

Baby i have a querry here is it so that we need to be registered on MYLOT to check the topics i think we can check the topics without being a member but to participate we need to be a registered member. I am not sure though.If wrong do correct me. :blink:
Kalyani mam clear us about this thing as this is going to be a very hot situation.

What is not clear about it? Its a very simple thing that she accused other people of copying from mylot and I just answered that!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.