The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But most of the emperors are indisciplined as they make their own rules so what is new in it Chinmoyjee. :woohoo:

I really enjoyed this joke!!!

If Chinmayjee can post jokes, why can't we??? Isn't it Sanjeev??
dancing_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
But most of the emperors are indisciplined as they make their own rules so what is new in it Chinmoyjee. :woohoo:

I really enjoyed this joke!!!

If Chinmayjee can post jokes, why can't we??? Isn't it Sanjeev??

Huh!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7760]}
We all must see that he started this thread in humor and jokes.

I have told earlier it's in humour category, but as Sarala told, can we believe him?????
Do you know how I noticed it.....??

When I just joined this site, he started a thread in humour category.....am leaving Boddunan :evil: :evil: :evil: :S
Picture4_2012-06-13.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

I have told earlier it's in humour category, but as Sarala told, can we believe him?????

When I just joined this site, he started a thread in humour category.....am leaving Boddunan :evil: :evil: :evil: :S

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7761]}

What is this? :woohoo: :woohoo:
Are you turning to a laughing Budha?

Meera sandhu

you are laughing thats good but you are buddha thats undigestable.. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:
0006_2012-06-13-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.

you are laughing thats good but you are buddha thats undigestable.. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Buddha is laughing at me!! Now you can happily digest!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7764]}

yes but why he is laughing at you? are you a joke? :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :unsure: :unsure:
7_9_10_2012-06-13.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
This is a very funny and ridiculous allegation. I believe in discipline, fair play and quality. Yet I often express leniency because many members are new and may not be well informed and knowledgeable. So, I may be alleged as undisciplined moderator/ emperor. But there is no scope for such allegation against Chinmoy. If he is not disciplined, nobody could ever be.

I am shocked at such wild,baseless and wholly false allegation against senior most member and guiding star.

@Gulshanji

It's nothing serious! In fact I was enjoying it and that's the reason I floated in humor section!

I'd request you all not to drive the fun out of it by turning serious!

By nature, I am hasty. So, in haste, I failed to see that this is in 'humor section.'

This is best humor post. Congratulation chinmoy

Now Sirji has put the entire thing in its true perspective! Thank you,Sir!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7759]}

heheheheheehheehehe Am I allowed to laugh loud now? :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

yes but why he is laughing at you? are you a joke? :P :P :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :whistle: :whistle: :unsure: :unsure:

No! Because you could not read a smile from a laugh! Lord loves me that's why this gift of smile to me!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7766]}
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.