The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7770]}
Angel....can't you see....it's the real fighting!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will fight till I get my answer B) B) B) B)

ceem ji do you need my help i think you should now answer else di will make your stuff and will add it in potatoes or tomato and will eat it with love..heehehehehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

With love?????
I will serve you people :P :P :P :P

we people? i dont know about others but i dont eat humans although im non-vegetarian but no human being especially the undisciplined one who might even cause problem in my digestive system because of their indisciplined behaviour..hehehehe :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

ceem ji do you need my help i think you should now answer else di will make your stuff and will add it in potatoes or tomato and will eat it with love..heehehehehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

With love?????

we people? i dont know about others but i dont eat humans although im non-vegetarian but no human being especially the undisciplined one who might even cause problem in my digestive system because of their indisciplined behaviour..hehehehe :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Really amazing answer!!
You are playing amazing shots baby, after a break!!! keep it up!!!

Hoping Ceemji won't decrease your karma after seeing this!!! :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Hahahaha really amazing chinmoy will really made us fools by this thread.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Hahahaha really amazing chinmoy will really made us fools by this thread.

Am not fooled yet :evil: :evil: :evil:
He has to answer me :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

With love?????

Really amazing answer!!

shots no-no i dont take shots i dont drink alcohol. and nor im playing any game here.
if ceem ji will decrease my karma i will surely eat him but first i will give him training to be disciplined so that he dont create indiscipline inside my stomach..or else i will ask mrs. ceem to taught him this..

im imagining suppose if ceem ji start doing tandava inside my stomach no-no plan change no ceem ji curry..

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

With love?????

Really amazing answer!!

shots no-no i dont take shots i dont drink alcohol. and nor im playing any game here.
if ceem ji will decrease my karma i will surely eat him but first i will give him training to be disciplined so that he dont create indiscipline inside my stomach..or else i will ask mrs. ceem to taught him this..

im imagining suppose if ceem ji start doing tandava inside my stomach no-no plan change no ceem ji curry..

I doubt...if Mrs. Ceemji read this post, she will make you a cutlet or curry. Sure :P

Meera sandhu
I didn't saw chinmoyjee in indiscipline at any time.He is the one of the best members i ever saw in boddunan.

Want to make each day Accountable

With love?????

Really amazing answer!!

I doubt...if Mrs. Ceemji read this post, she will make you a cutlet or curry. Sure :P

i doubt is there any mrs. ceem ji or not? mr. ceem has not answered this question yet.. :unsure: :unsure:

a.s.

With love?????

Really amazing answer!!

i doubt is there any mrs. ceem ji or not? mr. ceem has not answered this question yet.. :unsure: :unsure:

Another puzzle to decode!!!
i am sure Kalyani know it. Hoping she will reply :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

With love?????

Really amazing answer!!

Another puzzle to decode!!!
i am sure Kalyani know it. Hoping she will reply :evil: :evil:

Hey why do you all think that only I can answer questions on Chinmoy's behalf???? :unsure: :ohmy: :dry: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.