The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7770]}
Angel....can't you see....it's the real fighting!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I will fight till I get my answer B) B) B) B)

ceem ji do you need my help i think you should now answer else di will make your stuff and will add it in potatoes or tomato and will eat it with love..heehehehehehehe :laugh: :laugh: :evil: :evil:

With love?????
I will serve you people :P :P :P :P

we people? i dont know about others but i dont eat humans although im non-vegetarian but no human being especially the undisciplined one who might even cause problem in my digestive system because of their indisciplined behaviour..hehehehe :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Really amazing answer!!
You are playing amazing shots baby, after a break!!! keep it up!!!

Hoping Ceemji won't decrease your karma after seeing this!!! :cheer:

shots no-no i dont take shots i dont drink alcohol. and nor im playing any game here.
if ceem ji will decrease my karma i will surely eat him but first i will give him training to be disciplined so that he dont create indiscipline inside my stomach..or else i will ask mrs. ceem to taught him this..

im imagining suppose if ceem ji start doing tandava inside my stomach no-no plan change no ceem ji curry..

I doubt...if Mrs. Ceemji read this post, she will make you a cutlet or curry. Sure :P

i doubt is there any mrs. ceem ji or not? mr. ceem has not answered this question yet.. :unsure: :unsure:

Another puzzle to decode!!!
i am sure Kalyani know it. Hoping she will reply :evil: :evil:

if she would have known then she would have replied earlier..so many secrets of ceem ji.. :blink: :blink:

a.s.
@Kalyani...
You have already told, you are his best friend and keeping many confidential matters. :evil: :evil: :evil:

@Baby....
I don't think Kalyani is going to reveal :angry: :angry: :angry:

Leave those matters!!! I want answer to this thread from Ceemji :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
[quote]
if she would have known then she would have replied earlier..so many secrets of ceem ji.. [/quote]

I know a lot many things but that does not mean I am disclosing them here!! It is solely up to Chinmoy whether he wants to tell them or not, not up to me, so I am not answering!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

[quote]
if she would have known then she would have replied earlier..so many secrets of ceem ji..

I know a lot many things but that does not mean I am disclosing them here!! It is solely up to Chinmoy whether he wants to tell them or not, not up to me, so I am not answering!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

That's why we are sparing you.
But I won't spare him :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
he thinks he will hide behind boddunan's wall but he dont know that truth cant remain hidden for long.. :whistle: :whistle:

a.s.
[quote]
if she would have known then she would have replied earlier..so many secrets of ceem ji..

I know a lot many things but that does not mean I am disclosing them here!! It is solely up to Chinmoy whether he wants to tell them or not, not up to me, so I am not answering!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

But I won't spare him :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Sparing me!!! Wow I should be thankful in that case Ha! :evil:
And I bet you won't be able to hold Chinmoy for a ransom!! How about a bet he is not answering this one either??/ :evil:

[quote]

And I bet you won't be able to hold Chinmoy for a ransom!! How about a bet he is not answering this one either??/ :evil:[/quote]

He is a man of puzzles!!! Not reachable!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am sure he won't answer this thread too :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
[quote]

And I bet you won't be able to hold Chinmoy for a ransom!! How about a bet he is not answering this one either??/ :evil:

He is a man of puzzles!!! Not reachable!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am sure he won't answer this thread too :huh: :huh:[/quote]

Ha! I am sure of that!! :evil:

ok fine if he wont tell usthis i will throw eggs and tomatoes on him as i do so in anger.. :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry:
emperor.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

a.s.
ok fine if he wont tell usthis i will throw eggs and tomatoes on him as i do so in anger.. :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry:

That will hardly get you anywhere closer to the truth!!! All your efforts would be in vain!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.