The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nice decision, dont stop baby. Go on, I will encourage you
000203F2_2012-06-13-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

ok fine if he wont tell usthis i will throw eggs and tomatoes on him as i do so in anger.. :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry:

Ha ha ha
Keep throwing till emperor flee :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7777]}

Meera sandhu
ok fine if he wont tell usthis i will throw eggs and tomatoes on him as i do so in anger.. :huh: :huh: :angry: :angry:

That will hardly get you anywhere closer to the truth!!! All your efforts would be in vain!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

dont you know that babies are stubborn and that like me then they wont leave untill the next one tell. try and try untill i get success..

a.s.

That will hardly get you anywhere closer to the truth!!! All your efforts would be in vain!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

What truth? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu

Ha ha ha
Keep throwing till emperor flee :laugh: :laugh:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7777]}

Nothing will make him flee and nothing will make him stay! The Emperor chooses his own course of action! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Nice decision, dont stop baby. Go on, I will encourage you

You just join me with 500 posts...we together can teach him a lesson :P :P :P
I have already given him warning signal!!!! ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
[quote]
if she would have known then she would have replied earlier..so many secrets of ceem ji..

I know a lot many things but that does not mean I am disclosing them here!! It is solely up to Chinmoy whether he wants to tell them or not, not up to me, so I am not answering!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

That's why we are sparing you.
But I won't spare him :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sparing me!!! Wow I should be thankful in that case Ha! :evil:
And I bet you won't be able to hold Chinmoy for a ransom!! How about a bet he is not answering this one either??/ :evil:

He is a man of puzzles!!! Not reachable!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
I am sure he won't answer this thread too :huh: :huh:[/quote]
I don't think ceemji is going to reply any one .... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
see already an emporess with me and would be emporess is also now on my side. so chinmoy ji have to surrender infront of we three.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

a.s.
see already an emporess with me and would be emporess is also now on my side. so chinmoy ji have to surrender infront of we three.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I repeat, an original and true Emperor never surrenders!! Wanna bet???

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

But I am seeing 5 girls thinking. Is it my eye problem? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:
36_5_11_2012-06-13-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.