The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
see already an emporess with me and would be emporess is also now on my side. so chinmoy ji have to surrender infront of we three.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

But I am seeing 5 girls thinking. Is it my eye problem? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

5 or 50, no strength in numbers when it comes to resilience and perseverance! :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

see already an emporess with me and would be emporess is also now on my side. so chinmoy ji have to surrender infront of we three.. :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I repeat, an original and true Emperor never surrenders!! Wanna bet???

Angel...let us change our attitude......Threatening words is not going to help!!!
Baby...let's buy some butter :dry: :huh: :dry: :huh:

Such a huge response to this thread. Ceemji may take a whole day and night to read all posts :woohoo: :S :S

Meera sandhu
Ya really strength doesn't depend on number it depend on how good you are......

Angel...let us change our attitude......Threatening words is not going to help!!!

Such a huge response to this thread. Ceemji may take a whole day and night to read all posts :woohoo: :S :S

Try try try all you want!! I doubt even buttering will help!!!

If all ideas fail, we both can threaten him...we won't talk to him.
Sure, in love, Ceemji will surrender. He can't see we two girls keeping quiet and staying away from him ;) ;) ;)

Meera sandhu

Sure, in love, Ceemji will surrender. He can't see we two girls keeping quiet and staying away from him ;) ;) ;)

HA!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

HA!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

No words from Kalyani.... :P :P :P
So I think, this idea is going to work :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Angel, where are you?
Mission started :S :S

Meera sandhu
Nice decision, dont stop baby. Go on, I will encourage you

Eu tu,Brutus!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7779]}
I was shocked when i started this thread to read but now I can understand everything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I was shocked when i started this thread to read but now I can understand everything.

When emperors will learn to be disciplined. I think they need to learn it first then only they can expect it from us the common people. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
animated-gifs-lions-017.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.