Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ya there are several rule for drunkers.our government take strict action against those and they say if you drink then please don't drive the vechiles it may harm you.

Rules are made to bring descipline and protect people from being harmed. In India law is not so merciless. Adhere to this, people don't feel guilty to commit serious crime. They repeat it again and again. :angry:
A really good one...

Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson were going camping. They pitched their tent under the stars and went to sleep.

Sometime in the middle of the night Holmes woke Watson up and said - ' Watson, look up at the stars, and tell me what you see ?'

Watson replied - 'I see millions and millions of stars'.

Holmes said - 'and what do you deduce from that?'

Watson replied - 'Well, if there are millions of stars, and if even a few of those have planets, it’s quite likely there are some planets like earth out there. And if there are a few planets like earth out there, there might also be life.'

And Holmes said - 'Watson, you idiot, it means that somebody stole our tent !!!!

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is a nice joke Ushaji. I like it. Keep posting such jokes.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Ya but some place police keep the checking machine and moderately drunkers are also find by that machine.

Occasionally, even moderate drinker may be caught driving. However usually one is caught if he visibly breaks rules. So, if somebody drives in drunken state and meets an accident or drives improperly, he will be noticed and may be caught.

One who can pick the lapses in law, can hoodwink the law. And there will not be any dearth of lapses in any country’s law.
i dont think there is any strict action here in India. i have seen people drinking and driving a lot number of times.
i dont think there is any strict action here in India. i have seen people drinking and driving a lot number of times.

Not that lax, because I see traffic cops being quite active after 11pm standing in all major roads and stopping vehicles and generally keeping an eye on the drivers.They have be breath analysers and make sure that people are not driving under a drunken state...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Drunkards only realize their mistake and change the habit. Other things can't help more.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Adding one more joke ...This one is really FUNNY !

BEING CREATIVE WITH A TROUBLESOME KIN

Just imagine you are working on your family genealogy and for sake of example, let's say that your great-great uncle, Remus Starr, a fellow lacking in character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

A cousin has supplied you with the only known photograph of Remus, showing him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture are the words:

"Remus Starr: Horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison, 1885. Escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged, 1889."

Pretty grim situation, right? :dry: But let's revise things a bit. We simply crop the picture, scan in an enlarged image and edit it with image processing software so that all that is seen is a head shot.

Next, we rewrite the text:

"Remus Starr was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad.

Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

HA HA HA! This one takes the cake!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But yes I know there are many people who will not think twice to twist the past incident to make their family look illustrious! :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
Adding one more joke ...This one is really FUNNY !

BEING CREATIVE WITH A TROUBLESOME KIN

Just imagine you are working on your family genealogy and for sake of example, let's say that your great-great uncle, Remus Starr, a fellow lacking in character, was hanged for horse stealing and train robbery in Montana in 1889.

A cousin has supplied you with the only known photograph of Remus, showing him standing on the gallows. On the back of the picture are the words:

"Remus Starr: Horse thief, sent to Montana Territorial Prison, 1885. Escaped 1887, robbed the Montana Flyer six times. Caught by Pinkerton detectives, convicted and hanged, 1889."

Pretty grim situation, right? :dry: But let's revise things a bit. We simply crop the picture, scan in an enlarged image and edit it with image processing software so that all that is seen is a head shot.

Next, we rewrite the text:

"Remus Starr was a famous cowboy in the Montana Territory. His business empire grew to include acquisition of valuable equestrian assets and intimate dealings with the Montana railroad.

Beginning in 1885, he devoted several years of his life to service at a government facility, finally taking leave to resume his dealings with the railroad. In 1887, he was a key player in a vital investigation run by the renowned Pinkerton Detective Agency. In 1889, Remus passed away during an important civic function held in his honor when the platform upon which he was standing collapsed."

HA HA HA! This one takes the cake!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: But yes I know there are many people who will not think twice to twist the past incident to make their family look illustrious! :lol:

LOL, It is an eye opener as to how people can twist any adversities to their advantage ...there is a wise quote which says ' even when the person is drowning he still says proudly that his nose is above the water... :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.