It's said that people can do anything if he is in love. He can even behave as a kid and make many simple and major mistakes too. Is really love mad or another version of madness??????
Why people behave so? To which extend can a person go mad in love???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
though the person is much mad in the love but that person should not cross the limits of responsibilities

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It's said that people can do anything if he is in love. He can even behave as a kid and make many simple and major mistakes too. Is really love mad or another version of madness??????
Why people behave so? To which extend can a person go mad in love???? :evil: :evil: :evil:

This mad subject of love ever keeps on popping up in Boddunan!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7895]}
:blush: :blush: :blush: they made for only doing love..

But the love will be blind and childish....

If the receiver is also in true love the pair is a lucky pair.

But dangerous is also there, if the gdoner is a cunning one...

we have to look in all the angles.. am i correct? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

This mad subject of love ever keeps on popping up in Boddunan!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7895]}

try to see it in a 'madness' angle :P :P :P :P :P

Actually it's a vast subject......we can take only a few drops from that vast ocean!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Some people such stick to one thing,that is to love the person.They don't care about anything,what is happening elsewhere.
I too have confusion.This is love or madness.I think it is madness of love.

Want to make each day Accountable

Love unifies the lover and beloved. They follow no rules among themselves and do what pleases them. The bizarre behavior indulged in may be considered as madness.

I do not like smoking. But my girlfriend wanted to see how I would look while smoking. I followed her wish. This is just a simple instance. There may be more bizarre wishes by any of the two. All is okay among lonely couple.
ayyo_2012-06-18.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Love unifies the lover and beloved. They follow no rules among themselves and do what pleases them. The bizarre behavior indulged in may be considered as madness.

I do not like smoking. But my girlfriend wanted to see how I would look while smoking. I followed her wish. This is just a simple instance. There may be more bizarre wishes by any of the two. All is okay among lonely couple.

Your girl friend?
Can you tell a few words about her please? :)

Meera sandhu

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7902]}
fisher11.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Ceemji,
You can also confess here, if you want to do so. We all are waiting!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7912]}

Meera sandhu

Ceemji,
You can also confess here, if you want to do so. We all are waiting!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7912]}

he wont as he likesto play hide n seek. :evil: :evil: :angry: :angry:

a.s.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.