Yesterday, I was really surprised when I came to know that Deepak (now not an active member) is my neighbour. If it's a town or city, it's not a surprising thing. But it's a village about 10 km far away from main town and we both were really surprised to know we even share common bus stops :woohoo: :woohoo: . A short distance..opposite sides of same road. It's true our earth is shrinking!!! :evil:

If you also find such a neighbour or a friend of yours, how will you respond?
Will you be happy or sad? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not surprised as many members on this site and many other sites are from my area, this is another matter that I never tried to meet them personally -That could be for different reasons may be most of them are women or too busy in their lives.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will feel good and can share manything with them,though all members are like closed and can share everything.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Array. I wished Maverick, Atul,Arun,Sandhya,Chinmoy ji, Gulshan ji and Kalyani were my neighbors.....

And also i would have asked sarala to move in and stay with me in my apartment in Hyderabad!

But then all these wishes are wishes

Lucky you sandhya!!!!!!
0006_2012-06-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani, Arun Jain
Array. I wished Maverick, Atul,Arun,Sandhya,Chinmoy ji, Gulshan ji and Kalyani were my neighbors.....

And also i would have asked sarala to move in and stay with me in my apartment in Hyderabad!

Lucky you sandhya!!!!!!

I want him to participate in forums too :huh: :huh: :huh:
Then it will be really nice, isn't it? Earlier he was an active member here :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Lucky you sandhya!!!!!!

Then it will be really nice, isn't it? Earlier he was an active member here :whistle:

Now where is deepak? ask him to come online.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Lucky you sandhya!!!!!!

Now where is deepak? ask him to come online.

I have asked him to participate in forums as before. It's his decision :S :S

Meera sandhu
It will be pleasure. However if the neighboring Boddunan member is of conflicting interest, he may form a bad opinion about me. For example, my any one in my neighborhood does not know that I am an atheist, eat non veg food and drink wine. But my posts and articles in the site will give full information about me. This may create an embarrassing situation. Normally, I leave for office early and come home just near sun set. So any neighbor does not know my habits and views.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes, sometimes it feel nice. Sometimes it may not me. For a straight forward person who has given correct description about him in the forums, no worry at all!!!

Meera sandhu

Lucky you sandhya!!!!!!

He he! That'd have been surreal! Don't worry we are mental neighbors after all!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7941]}

Lucky you sandhya!!!!!!

Ha ha ha!! That would be so nice!! We could have so much fun then!!

Incidentally, do you know where is Atul nowadays, he's been missing for a long time, I don't see him much on facebook as well!
36_1_5_2012-06-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.