If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Usha ji, Big screen pe movie dekhene ka maza kuch aur hota hai.

If you don't understand,i would like to tell you that to see a movie on Big screen is a different Experience.

Want to make each day Accountable

If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

I last watched a movie on big screen in '96, Ham aapke hain Koun- That was only movie my daughter saw before marriage in a cinema hall.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I last watched a movie on big screen in '96, Ham aapke hain Koun- That was only movie my daughter saw before marriage in a cinema hall.

Sunil uncle,par big screen ka matlab kuch aur hi honda hai...Tussi vakh ke dehko...DVD phul jao ge.....
AAj kal de Multiplex acche ho gaye hai... Those who have money,the enjoy like a king.

I am not saying every Picture should be Watched in Threatre,but some coule be watched.

Want to make each day Accountable

Sunil uncle,par big screen ka matlab kuch aur hi honda hai...Tussi vakh ke dehko...DVD phul jao ge.....
AAj kal de Multiplex acche ho gaye hai... Those who have money,the enjoy like a king.

I am not saying every Picture should be Watched in Threatre,but some coule be watched.[/quote]

I have heard about it from many people but I do not feel like watching movies any more. I watched them in tons during my touring/student life days.Later I was too busy in my official work and now I am busy with my writing assignments. Even wife goes with her siblings or relatives. I know this is great experience. I do not remember but I saw a movie in a drive-in hall in Ahmdabad or Bangalore long back.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am not saying every Picture should be Watched in Threatre,but some coule be watched.

One of the most impressive I watched was a pana vision film release of 'The Ten Commandments 'ages ago..But the grandeur and the impact remains ever green. The crowds went mad when the Sea opened . Another great film was Sholay..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

One of the most impressive I watched was a pana vision film release of 'The Ten Commandments 'ages ago..But the grandeur and the impact remains ever green. The crowds went mad when the Sea opened . Another great film was Sholay..

Both the movies are really one of the great movies. I didn't get chance to see those movies on big screen. But, whenever i seen the film 'The Ten Commandments' i feel something great on that particular scene 'sea opened'. Its really a great thing. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vinu
I don't see films on theaters due to lack of time and moreover my wife is not much interested to see movies there. Though the last movie which i saw on theater was the recent one " PLAYERS" 6~7 months back. :)

Both the movies are really one of the great movies. I didn't get chance to see those movies on big screen. But, whenever i seen the film 'The Ten Commandments' i feel something great on that particular scene 'sea opened'. Its really a great thing. :woohoo: :woohoo:

True Vinodh, The Ten Commandments is easily one of the best movies ever made in the whole world...We have movies like Mother India and Mughal E Azam which are as good and look great on the big screen.I saw the new color version of Mughal E Azam a couple of years ago when it was re released and found it extremely impressive, what a film and Madhubala is just out of this world !

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7981]}

Usha by seeing this image just having a feeling of watching on the screen.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I don't see films on theaters due to lack of time and moreover my wife is not much interested to see movies there. Though the last movie which i saw on theater was the recent one " PLAYERS" 6~7 months back. :)

You know Sanjiv I too dont watch movies nowadays since most of them are so pathetic. The last one I watched was Eklavya which was at least 4 or 5 years ago..other than that I have watched a couple of English movies with my children and they were all good ..especially the recent James Bond film, and they have to be watched on the big screen to really get the right feel

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.