Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I have seen in the Comedian Show,that they sometimes make fun of their Competitor.
They should do this or not?

Every thing is fair if it is done to extent otherwise it may become the reason of fight and hatred. :blink:

Sometimes or other they will really feel bad and they would be feeling.

But most of the contestants do it so may be does not matter much as they have lots of guts to digest what others enact for them. :laugh:
Yes comedians in competition crack joke on their competitors ...that is OK to some extent.
In SRK movie om shanti movie,jokes were cracked on Manoj Kumar at it became so controversial...see such experiences may happen.
There use to be the stand up comedy TV serials where the Comedians all over country use to perform the act. If you see that program u will realize 99% of people do not have capability to perform the comedy act, only 1% can make the act so real and every one would laugh. This proves that making someone laugh is tedious job as compared to make some one cry.
Also our thinking is also important. If we will think that this man is not capable to make us laugh,then he can't make us laugh.

But,if you are watching Comedy circus and if we see kapil, with comedy,then you will laugh towards his act. Because the thinking in our mind is that Kapil is a good Comedian.

Want to make each day Accountable

I too agree with you rajani, performing comedy is not a joke. It may look joke but it is very hard job to perform so that people should laugh

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Also our thinking is also important. If we will think that this man is not capable to make us laugh,then he can't make us laugh.

But,if you are watching Comedy circus and if we see kapil, with comedy,then you will laugh towards his act. Because the thinking in our mind is that Kapil is a good Comedian.

Yes I totally agree with you. He always made us laugh by his acts.
I also used to like Raju Shrivastav's comedy acts.
I too agree with you rajani, performing comedy is not a joke. It may look joke but it is very hard job to perform so that people should laugh

Before in old times,Comedy was just for fun, just for entertainment.

Now,a person can get a job if is a good comedian.

Performing comedy is really a tough job. I even don't know how to say a joke.If i say a joke people will listen as if am telling them story. but if my brother say all will laugh

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Performing comedy is really a tough job. I even don't know how to say a joke.If i say a joke people will listen as if am telling them story. but if my brother say all will laugh

That is called the art of making laugh.
those who have,they are called Comedian.

Yes comedians in competition crack joke on their competitors ...that is OK to some extent.
In SRK movie om shanti movie,jokes were cracked on Manoj Kumar at it became so controversial...see such experiences may happen.

Yes i also read this that they have to apologize Manoj Kumar for that. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.