Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Devotional songs also are musical and entertaining. Mere listening to these songs will not make you saint. But if you visit shrines or preachers regularly and listen to sermons, you may be on way to sainthood. Also, if you take less interest in family affairs and job as a result of interest in devotion and worship, your march to sainthood is confirmed.

May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:

Now I fear that your family may curse me for giving the suggestions as they will not like to lose you to sainthood. It will be better to postpone your saintly activities till you are eighty years old.

Curse you Why??? :blink: :blink:

Is being a saint in young age a bad thing? Is it an eligibilty that one need to be an eighty year old for it? :laugh:

Any thing untimely is bad. even rain on full moon night does not appear good. If there is a dead body at home, wedding procession passing nearby appears bad.

When wife is young and children small, sainthood appears bad.

If you follow my suggestion and become a saint, your family may not only curse me but even beat me if I am found.

hahaha... :woohoo: don't worry she won't as i have no plans to be a saint right now. :woohoo: I know my responsibilites and untill i complete those i cannot be a full time saint. :woohoo:

But i want you to clear a doubt whom do you think a saint is? :blink: The one who always sings bhajans and remain busy in the worship of GOD :blink: is a saint or is it something else. :blink: My definition of saint is the one does not have any MOH MAYA. :woohoo:

If you have no Moha (affection) and maya (money) you are saint. But this is what cause worry. without Moha (affection) you will not feel attached to family and you may neglect. Without Maya( money) you cannot discharge your duties to family or others.

Even i also need both so my becoming a saint is minimal.But think so they both get vanish at certain age and people become saint at that time. :blink:

But what to do to get rid of the habit of listening devotional songs as there are chances as i may start singing bhajans more in future and go on the path of saints. :woohoo:
Devotional songs also are musical and entertaining. Mere listening to these songs will not make you saint. But if you visit shrines or preachers regularly and listen to sermons, you may be on way to sainthood. Also, if you take less interest in family affairs and job as a result of interest in devotion and worship, your march to sainthood is confirmed.

May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:

Now I fear that your family may curse me for giving the suggestions as they will not like to lose you to sainthood. It will be better to postpone your saintly activities till you are eighty years old.

Curse you Why??? :blink: :blink:

Is being a saint in young age a bad thing? Is it an eligibilty that one need to be an eighty year old for it? :laugh:

Any thing untimely is bad. even rain on full moon night does not appear good. If there is a dead body at home, wedding procession passing nearby appears bad.

When wife is young and children small, sainthood appears bad.

If you follow my suggestion and become a saint, your family may not only curse me but even beat me if I am found.

hahaha... :woohoo: don't worry she won't as i have no plans to be a saint right now. :woohoo: I know my responsibilites and untill i complete those i cannot be a full time saint. :woohoo:

But i want you to clear a doubt whom do you think a saint is? :blink: The one who always sings bhajans and remain busy in the worship of GOD :blink: is a saint or is it something else. :blink: My definition of saint is the one does not have any MOH MAYA. :woohoo:

If you have no Moha (affection) and maya (money) you are saint. But this is what cause worry. without Moha (affection) you will not feel attached to family and you may neglect. Without Maya( money) you cannot discharge your duties to family or others.

Even i also need both so my becoming a saint is minimal.But think so they both get vanish at certain age and people become saint at that time. :blink:

But what to do to get rid of the habit of listening devotional songs as there are chances as i may start singing bhajans more in future and go on the path of saints. :woohoo:

Strictly allot time to all functions. There should not be more than one hour for music at a time- devotional or other.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Sanjeev..have you read my post?
I posted a question there for you?

Meera sandhu
I don't know from last few days i am listening to the devotional songs more.I don't know what has happened to me it looks i am going to become a saint soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Seeing this thread, now i remember a classic Malayalam film......Chinthaavishtayaaya shyamala (1997). (Thinking/worrying Shyamala). Actually ..... Chinthaavishtayaaya Sita is a great work by Mahakavi Kumaranasanan in which he describes the tensions and thoughts of lonely Sita in Ashoka Vanam, after Ravana took her to Lanka.

Actually it's a humorous film.....title itself suggest it :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:
Story, screenplay, direction and hero...is none other than Srinivasan. He can be Known as Kamal Hasan or Amir Khan of Malayalam....genius and versatile too...
This story is about a school teacher who is not interested in teaching and have great dreams for becoming rich. But the big problem is he never tries to take responsibility of the family and is very lazy too....who want to become rich quickly. Have 2 kids. So, his wife, always worrying.... since in his business dreams they lost everything and he denies to go to school. He has a gang of friends who support him in every deeds.
After pressurizing a lot, he agrees to go to Sabarimala as his father thinks he will became a good person and take his responsibilities if he go to that pilgrim place.
But seeing its consequences, family is becoming more shocked as he returns as a saint...saying....now onwards, I will be a saint with such divine thoughts only and he begin his pooja at his home with a lot of followers. He says.....God will give food to his kids, don't worry. :laugh: :laugh:
Suddenly one day he disappears and goes to a Ashram thinking....if he is at Ashram, he won't need to work there and live a prosperous life.
Soon, he gets complaints from there since he doesn't do any Ashram job...including kitchen work there. :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo:
Then he feels...his home is far better than ashram and he returns back. At first his wife is not accepting him. She has already started a stitching centre to earn a living.
Shyamala's response is hurting him very much and he really feels sorry for his acts. Later she accepts him.
Actually this film teaches us a great lesson to take our responsibilities. This film surely make us think . :whistle:

Sanjeev...
Is it your story also? :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Nice story but mine story is not similar to this. :P

I know the family responsibilty is the prime responsibilty i can't leave them when they need me.Still i have to do a lot for my kids they are too small at present to be left alone in this selfish world. :blink:

I would have surely thought of it if i had no responsibility but not now as i have to look after my parents too who are becoming older with the time and need my support though not financially.

:blink:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:
May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:[/quote]

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P[/quote]

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:[/quote]

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P[/quote]

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:[/quote]

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P[/quote]

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:[/quote]

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P[/quote]

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:[/quote]

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:[/quote]

No i wn't do it when i become a baba because i will leave all moh maya and will devote my all time in doing worship on Kailash parvat. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.