Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now-a-days it really difficult to know which person is genuine and not..genuine saints are also difficult to find...

So BABA SANJEEV appe kahi estara ki sanyas tho naki? :laugh: :)

What is genuine saint? :blink:

Don't worry i will be a genuine saint :woohoo: once i become but at present not willing to go for sanyaas may be i have to stop listening these devotional songs.

:woohoo:
Now-a-days it really difficult to know which person is genuine and not..genuine saints are also difficult to find...

Don't worry i will be a genuine saint :woohoo: once i become but at present not willing to go for sanyaas may be i have to stop listening these devotional songs.

Simply by listen devotional song..you are attracted to become Saint? In such case at our place a temple always plays devotional song daily....But here no one has become saints...till now... :)

Simply by listen devotional song..you are attracted to become Saint? In such case at our place a temple always plays devotional song daily....But here no one has become saints...till now... :)

If so...my previous residence was just near a Subramaniya temple. We wake up daily hearing subhashitham, devotional music too....evenings too Devotional songs and Deepaaraadhana....
In those 2.5 years I would have become a true Meera bhai :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

If so...my previous residence was just near a Subramaniya temple. We wake up daily hearing subhashitham, devotional music too....evenings too Devotional songs and Deepaaraadhana....
In those 2.5 years I would have become a true Meera bhai :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

There is a difference you don't like to hear devotional songs but you were forced to listen to them but i like to listen to them so i listen. :blink: :)

May be if you had stayed there for 3 years you would have become Meera Bai.
:laugh:

There is a difference you don't like to hear devotional songs but you were forced to listen to them but i like to listen to them so i listen. :blink: :)

May be if you had stayed there for 3 years you would have become Meera Bai.
:laugh:

Sanjeev, am a great addict of devotional songs :P :P

Do you remember your thread, "Do you hear devotional songs?"
When I commented, I like them a lot, you were surprised. Do you remember? :evil:

Actually, till now, I am missing that home and temple a lot :)

Meera sandhu
I think sanjeev you are in love with god.This is good sign as people must listen devotional songs too.This will increase purity of you heart too...
May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:[/quote]

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:[/quote]

No i wn't do it when i become a baba because i will leave all moh maya and will devote my all time in doing worship on Kailash parvat. :laugh:[/quote]

So that confirms it, since clothes are part of MOH MAYA, you will leave every thing behind and go to Kailash Parvat without any worldly things. ;)[/quote]

I am afraid i will be beaten by people if i follow what you said like ja@@i baba once in our place for roaming like this. :evil:[/quote]

You should visit Kumbh and watch Naga Babas to see what they can do. They are given the first row for Darshan. Join them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:[/quote]

No i wn't do it when i become a baba because i will leave all moh maya and will devote my all time in doing worship on Kailash parvat. :laugh:[/quote]

So that confirms it, since clothes are part of MOH MAYA, you will leave every thing behind and go to Kailash Parvat without any worldly things. ;)[/quote]

I am afraid i will be beaten by people if i follow what you said like ja@@i baba once in our place for roaming like this. :evil:[/quote]

You should visit Kumbh and watch Naga Babas to see what they can do. They are given the first row for Darshan. Join them.[/quote]

They are not Babas but badmash babas.They are crazy and can do anything for what they like. :laugh:

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:

You should visit Kumbh and watch Naga Babas to see what they can do. They are given the first row for Darshan. Join them.[/quote]

They are not Babas but badmash babas.They are crazy and can do anything for what they like. :laugh:[/quote]

Your knowledge is not correct about Naga babas. They are supposed to spend hardest of life with no property at all. They do not own any property and for your information their reproduction parts are also chained for ever.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Every baba is not a saint they are like a foxes just wearing the sheep clothes and roaming in people.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.