Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:

No i wn't do it when i become a baba because i will leave all moh maya and will devote my all time in doing worship on Kailash parvat. :laugh:

So that confirms it, since clothes are part of MOH MAYA, you will leave every thing behind and go to Kailash Parvat without any worldly things. ;)[/quote]

I am afraid i will be beaten by people if i follow what you said like ja@@i baba once in our place for roaming like this. :evil:[/quote]

You should visit Kumbh and watch Naga Babas to see what they can do. They are given the first row for Darshan. Join them.[/quote]

They are not Babas but badmash babas.They are crazy and can do anything for what they like. :laugh:[/quote]

Your knowledge is not correct about Naga babas. They are supposed to spend hardest of life with no property at all. They do not own any property and for your information their reproduction parts are also chained for ever.[/quote]

I know it i have seen them they don't allow anyone to take bath in Ganga before them on Kanwad days.Am i correct? :blink:
May be this is the first step and i may follow what you told after some days. :woohoo:

I know you have seen Babas earning in billions must be your inspiration to be a saint. But trust me you will be a better one with your knowledge of doing herapheri. :evil: :P

They are not actual babas they are thugs actually who make fool of people. :evil:

Have you heard of Chanchal, the famous Bhent singer? He sang thousands of such devotional songs and was almost worshiped for devotional singing. He was arrested a few years before for harassing his daughter in law- so, devotional songs won't make you saint, go to Haridwar where you can meet Sant Sunilanand ji Maharaj- He will make your Kalayanam. Tathastu bachcha. :P :P

And don't you know Baba mein baba baba Ramdeo who sat with Anna for us and had to escape from the spot wearing ladies suit. :laugh:

That was greatness of Baba, he could have escaped without wearing any clothes. That was his will what he wore, you can do the same while you become a baba. :whistle:

No i wn't do it when i become a baba because i will leave all moh maya and will devote my all time in doing worship on Kailash parvat. :laugh:

So that confirms it, since clothes are part of MOH MAYA, you will leave every thing behind and go to Kailash Parvat without any worldly things. ;)

I am afraid i will be beaten by people if i follow what you said like ja@@i baba once in our place for roaming like this. :evil:[/quote]

You should visit Kumbh and watch Naga Babas to see what they can do. They are given the first row for Darshan. Join them.[/quote]

They are not Babas but badmash babas.They are crazy and can do anything for what they like. :laugh:[/quote]

Your knowledge is not correct about Naga babas. They are supposed to spend hardest of life with no property at all. They do not own any property and for your information their reproduction parts are also chained for ever.[/quote]

I know it i have seen them they don't allow anyone to take bath in Ganga before them on Kanwad days.Am i correct? :blink:[/quote]

The biggest attribute of a true saint is that he has no ego. The Naga Sadhus have so much ego that they want preference in taking bath. I seriously believe that a true saint is one who selflessly works for people. Somebody who is parasite on society is certainly of no worth.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Fake saints, we call 'Poocha Sanyasi'...(cat saint).Are you a poocha sanyasi? :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hoping you know that story of cat saint and rats. I also can't tell it fully (forgotten). Hoping Gulshanji know it

Meera sandhu
No i wn't do it when i become a baba because i will leave all moh maya and will devote my all time in doing worship on Kailash parvat.

We also can get some knowledge from this guy for getting moksha.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

So that confirms it, since clothes are part of MOH MAYA, you will leave every thing behind and go to Kailash Parvat without any worldly things. ;)

I am afraid i will be beaten by people if i follow what you said like ja@@i baba once in our place for roaming like this. :evil:

I know it i have seen them they don't allow anyone to take bath in Ganga before them on Kanwad days.Am i correct? :blink:[/quote]

The biggest attribute of a true saint is that he has no ego. The Naga Sadhus have so much ego that they want preference in taking bath. I seriously believe that a true saint is one who selflessly works for people. Somebody who is parasite on society is certainly of no worth.[/quote]

By wearing clothes of saints and saying that he is a saint is not a saint actually. :blink: He must be a saint by his deeds also. :blink:

I don't think them to be a saint who focus their mind only to find out ways to earn. :evil:

I am afraid i will be beaten by people if i follow what you said like ja@@i baba once in our place for roaming like this. :evil:

You should visit Kumbh and watch Naga Babas to see what they can do. They are given the first row for Darshan. Join them.

The biggest attribute of a true saint is that he has no ego. The Naga Sadhus have so much ego that they want preference in taking bath. I seriously believe that a true saint is one who selflessly works for people. Somebody who is parasite on society is certainly of no worth.[/quote]

By wearing clothes of saints and saying that he is a saint is not a saint actually. :blink: He must be a saint by his deeds also. :blink:

I don't think them to be a saint who focus their mind only to find out ways to earn. :evil:[/quote]

They are selfless and never accept any money or any thing in donation etc. They in fact have given up every thing, only want the first right to worship.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Those are the real saint who give away things to others and don't think of his comforts but just think for the welfare of others. :blink:
There are innumerable varieties of saints. some appear very bizarre. Let me introduce to Maa Anandmai, better known as hugging saint.

For a change, 'kissing saint' could be a new variety. This can be an innovative way to sainthood by our Bodunan aspiring saint-in-waiting.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/photos/india-s-hugging-saint-slideshow/

There are innumerable varieties of saints. some appear very bizarre. Let me introduce to Maa Anandmai, better known as hugging saint.

For a change, 'kissing saint' could be a new variety. This can be an innovative way to sainthood by our Bodunan aspiring saint-in-waiting.

Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You will be surprised to know she is the most influential person of Kerala.....even more than politicians.......no doubt.

Malayali Hindus is going to beat me if I say, I am not a believer Of Amma. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I don't know what Sasi kala, Deepa etc.....(Malayali members) will say as in a great percentage of Hindu's Homes of kerala, her photo is kept in the pooja room and worship her daily.
I have commented in one of Sanjeev's articles seeing her picture.

I have seen her 2 times while I was at Kodungallur...place where she became a saint. She comes there for her temple festival every year(Of her Matt). You will be surprised to know she will be accomponied by more than 1000 foreigners in white/ soil colour dress of Swamis. All are young and very beautiful too..... For 3-5 days, they will be wandering from their residence to the temple and as they pass whole time in front of my gate, I used to watch their beauty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you want her hugging, you have to take free token and wait for hours. My neighbour says, since she is considered as divine, we should cover even our hair before seeing her and her disciples will clean our face just before seeing her. When she hugs...(jaadu ki jappi :P ), she says something in his/her ears.
One of my friends told me......"She says what is in our mind....i.e. Solution to our problem deep inside our heart" :unsure: :unsure:
Actually, I also want to get one jaadu ki jappi as I want to know if my friend is telling truth. :woohoo:

Though I won't believe sadus, I appreciate her for her helps to poor people. She even builds homes for poor people. She may be right or wrong, but I like her activities and her helping mentality even if she earns a lot through her colleges and charity funds, even from foreign countries. There are many hospitals in South Kerala under her name......also many medical colleges, schools and Engineering colleges.
To get an MD seat in her Medical college, it was 1 crore donation before 2 years. Kodungallur Muslims are very rich people.....having 1000 crore and 2000 crore assets and it's not a difficult task for them to pay this donation. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When one day my husband complaint about it to me saying difficulties of his customer to get a seat for his boy, I replied, "Even if she asks huge donation, it's from rich people, not from poor. Isn't it? For charity purposes they are not going to give money. If such donations are going to help at least a few poor people, it's really nice. Isn't it?"
He couldn't reply.

Meera sandhu

Sirrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You will be surprised to know she is the most influential person of Kerala.....even more than politicians.......no doubt.

Malayali Hindus is going to beat me if I say, I am not a believer Of Amma. :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
I don't know what Sasi kala, Deepa etc.....(Malayali members) will say as in a great percentage of Hindu's Homes of kerala, her photo is kept in the pooja room and worship her daily.
I have commented in one of Sanjeev's articles seeing her picture.

I have seen her 2 times while I was at Kodungallur...place where she became a saint. She comes there for her temple festival every year(Of her Matt). You will be surprised to know she will be accomponied by more than 1000 foreigners in white/ soil colour dress of Swamis. All are young and very beautiful too..... For 3-5 days, they will be wandering from their residence to the temple and as they pass whole time in front of my gate, I used to watch their beauty :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

If you want her hugging, you have to take free token and wait for hours. My neighbour says, since she is considered as divine, we should cover even our hair before seeing her and her disciples will clean our face just before seeing her. When she hugs...(jaadu ki jappi :P ), she says something in his/her ears.
One of my friends told me......"She says what is in our mind....i.e. Solution to our problem deep inside our heart" :unsure: :unsure:
Actually, I also want to get one jaadu ki jappi as I want to know if my friend is telling truth. :woohoo:

Though I won't believe sadus, I appreciate her for her helps to poor people. She even builds homes for poor people. She may be right or wrong, but I like her activities and her helping mentality even if she earns a lot through her colleges and charity funds, even from foreign countries. There are many hospitals in South Kerala under her name......also many medical colleges, schools and Engineering colleges.
To get an MD seat in her Medical college, it was 1 crore donation before 2 years. Kodungallur Muslims are very rich people.....having 1000 crore and 2000 crore assets and it's not a difficult task for them to pay this donation. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

When one day my husband complaint about it to me saying difficulties of his customer to get a seat for his boy, I replied, "Even if she asks huge donation, it's from rich people, not from poor. Isn't it? For charity purposes they are not going to give money. If such donations are going to help at least a few poor people, it's really nice. Isn't it?"
He couldn't reply.

Thank you for such comprehensive details about Ma Anandmai. I agree that such divine figures also work for social progress and for the poor. They are better respected and regarded for their materialist support to the poor and not for spiritual sermons.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.