Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Educated/ literate means.....a person knows at least to read and write and understand the difference between good and bad.

But very often, we can find well educated people behaving very bad while illiterate tribals, teaching their kids ...how to well behave with others and treat their guests....

i.e. For good manner, it's not at all necessary that he is educated.

That"s true educated people also sometimes behave like illiterate people but there are less chances as they know what is wrong and what is right. :blink:

Can we, well-educated people say 100% that we know what's right and wrong??????
Never yaar...
We do things that we feel right.......it may be wrong too..... :S :S
If so, our world would have been filled with only good people :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick:

will it be bad if this world get filled with good people? :ohmy: :ohmy:

You reached to the right conclusion in the end. NOW you are a saint in real meaning. Congratulations. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Educated/ literate means.....a person knows at least to read and write and understand the difference between good and bad.

But very often, we can find well educated people behaving very bad while illiterate tribals, teaching their kids ...how to well behave with others and treat their guests....

i.e. For good manner, it's not at all necessary that he is educated.

That"s true educated people also sometimes behave like illiterate people but there are less chances as they know what is wrong and what is right. :blink:

Can we, well-educated people say 100% that we know what's right and wrong??????
Never yaar...
We do things that we feel right.......it may be wrong too..... :S :S
If so, our world would have been filled with only good people :woohoo: :woohoo: :sick:

will it be bad if this world get filled with good people? :ohmy: :ohmy:

You reached to the right conclusion in the end. NOW you are a saint in real meaning. Congratulations. :)

As the member has become a saint as stated above and reached the right conclusion, the thread has outlived its purpose and so needs be locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.