I have seen that in all species females are better looking than their male counterpart then how is it different.Don't you find it strange?. :blink:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You are totally wrong :P

In almost all species except human beings, male is more beautiful/handsome than female one.
Best example is a Cock

Meera sandhu

In almost all species except human beings, male is more beautiful/handsome than female one.
Best example is a Cock

Nothing is special in cock except the crown it has. :woohoo:

Do you feel it looks nice with it?. :woohoo:

Best example is a Cock

Nothing is special in cock except the crown it has. :woohoo:

Do you feel it looks nice with it?. :woohoo:

Its red crown is its beauty and symbol of pride.
Cock is more beautiful than hen, no doubt

Meera sandhu
There is no 'why' as to things in nature. There is only 'what' and 'how'. Only maker of things can say why about what he made. So, if there is any maker of Pea Cock, only he may tell why he made pea cock more beautiful.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

There is no 'why' as to things in nature. There is only 'what' and 'how'. Only maker of things can say why about what he made. So, if there is any maker of Pea Cock, only he may tell why he made pea cock more beautiful.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

What a humorous reply :P

Sanjeev, are you happy with this answer?

Since it's posted in humor section, answer is absolutely correct. :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
The peacock have decorative feathers. So, peacock looks beautiful. It is a natural thing.

Be positive

If i could question if from God i would have asked it.But as i know i can't so i am asking you all knowledgeable people on boddunan. :woohoo:

If i could question if from God i would have asked it.But as i know i can't so i am asking you all knowledgeable people on boddunan. :woohoo:

Anyone on Boddunan is not authorized representative of 'God' and hence not competent to reply on His behalf.

Pea cock is beautiful. Just love beauty and forget why something is beautiful.

Anyone on Boddunan is not authorized representative of 'God' and hence not competent to reply on His behalf.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Is it so? I thought there are few people close to God who may be knowing it. :woohoo:

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Is it so? I thought there are few people close to God who may be knowing it. :woohoo:

Seriously, there is no reason behind natural things. There is no reason even why your own body is made in certain manner. Why are you not a little taller or smaller, why teeth small and not big, why voice not sweeter and so on. The scientists also just say how certain thing happens and cannot say why. Now if you ask why Earth could not be bigger than this is, there will be no answer.

In fact, there is no creator or maker. We can only say what happens and how happens after scientific study but never why. Now you may ask why it rains in a planet even though there is no population there. This will have no answer.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.