Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, majority of animals also.....male is more beautiful than female....
Best examples are lion and elephant.
Isn't it?

Man is the only exceptional case, I think so.

Can anyone of you tell me about tiger, leopard, monkey etc.... :S

Meera sandhu
There is no 'why' as to things in nature. There is only 'what' and 'how'. Only maker of things can say why about what he made. So, if there is any maker of Pea Cock, only he may tell why he made pea cock more beautiful.

If i could question if from God i would have asked it.But as i know i can't so i am asking you all knowledgeable people on boddunan. :woohoo:

Anyone on Boddunan is not authorized representative of 'God' and hence not competent to reply on His behalf.

Pea cock is beautiful. Just love beauty and forget why something is beautiful.

:blink: :blink: :blink:

Is it so? I thought there are few people close to God who may be knowing it. :woohoo:

Seriously, there is no reason behind natural things. There is no reason even why your own body is made in certain manner. Why are you not a little taller or smaller, why teeth small and not big, why voice not sweeter and so on. The scientists also just say how certain thing happens and cannot say why. Now if you ask why Earth could not be bigger than this is, there will be no answer.

In fact, there is no creator or maker. We can only say what happens and how happens after scientific study but never why. Now you may ask why it rains in a planet even though there is no population there. This will have no answer.

Being taller or smaller depends on the climate/region like people of Japan or China are smaller as compared to people in Africa. :blink: Voice of a person depends on the vocal cords.Design/shape of teeth are as per the eating habits :blink: .So everything has a logic. :)

And for earth scientist are trying to find life on other planets and it may happen that planet may come out to be bigger than earth. :woohoo:

Everything has an answer and those which does not have for that may be we don't know the answer. :laugh:
There is no 'why' as to things in nature. There is only 'what' and 'how'. Only maker of things can say why about what he made. So, if there is any maker of Pea Cock, only he may tell why he made pea cock more beautiful.

If i could question if from God i would have asked it.But as i know i can't so i am asking you all knowledgeable people on boddunan. :woohoo:

Anyone on Boddunan is not authorized representative of 'God' and hence not competent to reply on His behalf.

Is it so? I thought there are few people close to God who may be knowing it. :woohoo:

Seriously, there is no reason behind natural things. There is no reason even why your own body is made in certain manner. Why are you not a little taller or smaller, why teeth small and not big, why voice not sweeter and so on. The scientists also just say how certain thing happens and cannot say why. Now if you ask why Earth could not be bigger than this is, there will be no answer.

In fact, there is no creator or maker. We can only say what happens and how happens after scientific study but never why. Now you may ask why it rains in a planet even though there is no population there. This will have no answer.

Yes...some questions are still to be solved :blink:

No one has till now found out real reason, why births are occurring even when we are not to stay here permanently and we have to die someday. :whistle: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Being taller or smaller depends on the climate/region like people of Japan or China are smaller as compared to people in Africa. :blink: Voice of a person depends on the vocal cords.Design/shape of teeth are as per the eating habits :blink: .So everything has a logic. :)

And for earth scientist are trying to find life on other planets and it may happen that planet may come out to be bigger than earth. :woohoo:

Everything has an answer and those which does not have for that may be we don't know the answer. :laugh:

Even if man feels he has conquered the whole world, some simple things still remain unanswered......some of those questions belong to his origin and existence too......
Don't worry...it's quoted from my novel :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
I think it depends on eyes of viewer which one looks beautiful....Some may find peahen more beautiful than peacock...Sometimes even a donkey looks cute...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8146]}
p1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
But whom do you feel is beutiful "donkey" or a "peacock"?. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Let me check your eyes first...hehehe :woohoo: :woohoo:
I think it depends on eyes of viewer which one looks beautiful....Some may find peahen more beautiful than peacock...Sometimes even a donkey looks cute...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8146]}

Actually, green colour on its back is very rare and I really love it

This picture is taken by me

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8147]}
p2.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Let me add 1 more...have a close look

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8148]}

Meera sandhu
Isn't it?

Is there a difference in appearance of lion and lioness,male elephant and female elephant? :blink:

Please tell if there is. :blink:
Isn't it?

Is there a difference in appearance of lion and lioness,male elephant and female elephant? :blink:

Please tell if there is. :blink:

Ayyo...you don't know. :ohmy:
When I post the answer, it's sure, you are going to edit the question :P :P :P :P :P

In elephants, only male have tusk. Also, females don't have that much height. So, females are never used in temples too....Only males have demand. Females are used for circus company :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In lion also, male looks so beautiful. We call 'sada'. I don't know what's it called in Hindi or English :whistle: . Only males have sada. Something like Saint's beard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hoping you understand it now. Females look clean shave.....
Clean shaved lioness :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.