Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev, majority of animals also.....male is more beautiful than female....
Best examples are lion and elephant.
Isn't it?

Man is the only exceptional case, I think so.

Can anyone of you tell me about tiger, leopard, monkey etc.... :S

Is there a difference in appearance of lion and lioness,male elephant and female elephant? :blink:

Please tell if there is. :blink:

Ayyo...you don't know. :ohmy:
When I post the answer, it's sure, you are going to edit the question :P :P :P :P :P

In elephants, only male have tusk. Also, females don't have that much height. So, females are never used in temples too....Only males have demand. Females are used for circus company :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In lion also, male looks so beautiful. We call 'sada'. I don't know what's it called in Hindi or English :whistle: . Only males have sada. Something like Saint's beard :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Hoping you understand it now. Females look clean shave.....
Clean shaved lioness :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hahaha...that's not a difference that's due to hormones like in human beings men too have beard but women don't. :woohoo:

In elephants having tusk or not does not make a difference its like some people have big teeth and some have small. :woohoo:
You are totally wrong :P

In almost all species except human beings, male is more beautiful/handsome than female one.
Best example is a Cock

In every specie, male is attracted to female and female to male. So, leave aside the question of male or female beauty in human. If you say that other species have more beauty in male, this could be true about human also. A lion will consider a lioness more beautiful. similarly, a peacock will consider peahen more beautiful. Perception of beauty in own specie differs.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

In almost all species except human beings, male is more beautiful/handsome than female one.
Best example is a Cock

In every specie, male is attracted to female and female to male. So, leave aside the question of male or female beauty in human. If you say that other species have more beauty in male, this could be true about human also. A lion will consider a lioness more beautiful. similarly, a peacock will consider peahen more beautiful. Perception of beauty in own specie differs.

yes.....we feel negros are very dark. Then how can negro men get attracted to negro ladies. But actually, it depends upon their perception of their beauty. It's sure negro men/women are attracted to their race more than white people, sure.

Yes....many men are more handsome than ladies too.....

Also men have more height, they are physically more strong and of course, they are more rough and tuff.
While men choose soft hearted or calm ladies, ladies choose just opposite persons....who have more courage, brave and a little stiff too.

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Best example is a Cock

That good to know that a lady said man are beautiful.This is amazing and are very rare.I also agree that female are more beautiful than male........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

Best example is a Cock

That good to know that a lady said man are beautiful.This is amazing and are very rare.I also agree that female are more beautiful than male........... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Actually, beauty lies in the eyes of the viewer.... :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
In my town there is only one house, where the this peahen is seen. But as there are seen very rarely, i like peahen as well.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my town there is only one house, where the this peahen is seen. But as there are seen very rarely, i like peahen as well.

See my posted pictures. They are taken from the back side of my present residence. So much greenery attracts them from the rubber estate, just a few distance away. :) :)

Meera sandhu
I agree with Gulshan, there can be now why for many things in nature. Nature has designed everything for its own basic purpose and that purpose is procreation. To procreate the males must be able to attract females which is why in almost all animals and birds, males are more beautiful than a female. Many species, both male and female are similar looking but during the mating season, the males undergo certain changes that make them attractive, like growing colorful plumes in certain birds, their voice becoming sweeter and more stronger etc. So there is this simple reason for it, nothing more.

Instead of questioning its strangeness or validity, why can't we just enjoy their beauty and uniqueness.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think it depends on eyes of viewer which one looks beautiful....Some may find peahen more beautiful than peacock...Sometimes even a donkey looks cute...

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8146]}

I totally agree Rajani!! In fact, I love the baby donkeys a lot! Have you seen a very very young baby, it looks so cute with his bow legs and a lot fluffy hair on its head between the long ears?? They look really sweet!

See my posted pictures. They are taken from the back side of my present residence. So much greenery attracts them from the rubber estate, just a few distance away. :) :)

Is it really taken from back side of your house?? Wow!! you are LUCKY!!! to be able to see so much lovely greenery and free peahens around!! :)
untitled_2012-07-13.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.