What to do when neighbor's dog shits/pees in front of your house? :evil:

It barks loudly at night?

:evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
First talk politely to the neighbor. If this does not help, complain to police, municipal corporation and all other concerned authorities. If you know any weak point of neighbor like tax evasion, property stamp evasion etc, you may use this to your advantage.

Also you may find out what your neighbor dislikes. You may similarly annoy him. If he dislike classical music, play this in full volume. Encourage children to play before his house.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

slowly our patient will reduce. we will lost our sleep

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
First talk politely to the neighbor. If this does not help, complain to police, municipal corporation and all other concerned authorities. If you know any weak point of neighbor like tax evasion, property stamp evasion etc, you may use this to your advantage.

Hahaha... :woohoo: tax consultant always think of taxes..hehehe... :woohoo:

And he does not have any lose point except this moreover he is very close to you then.Only thing left is to tolerate dog.

:blink:

And he does not have any lose point except this moreover he is very close to you then.Only thing left is to tolerate dog.

Please read edited version of post. I have added something more. No need to tolerate dog. You may adopt tit for tat and annoy neighbor in various ways.
0013p.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

But what can a owner do, if his dog barks so much?????? :woohoo: :woohoo: ha ha

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8152]}

Meera sandhu

Please read edited version of post. I have added something more. No need to tolerate dog. You may adopt tit for tat and annoy neighbor in various ways.

Hahaha... :laugh: but my neighbor is used to such nuisance as imagine when he can tolerate barking of a dog he can tolerate anything in the world. :blink: :woohoo: Playing songs in full volume won't annoy him. May be i need to find out some other way but lets see what other say. :blink:

I think owner cannot do much. Dog may either bark or bite. barking is preferable to biting.

As a owner he can paste a tape on its mouth which i can't do. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

As a owner he can paste a tape on its mouth which i can't do. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Then do one thing...
Buy a fewi kwick today itself, taking money from your pocket. In the evening, give it to the house owner and ask him to do that job :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
At night no one do many more things to stop barking of a dog.I just wait till morning and talk to my neighbor.At night i use something to close my ear......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.