Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mineral water is water added with minerals with right quantity and free from bacteria etc, that is not possible from other sources unless we process it properly.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Sanjeev,

In my company we recycle the water with Reverse osmosis and make sure that we have good quality water with permissible limits for drinking.

Practically speaking, very pure water (distilled water) does nothing to the body. only alkaline ph water is helpful for us.

Better stick to branded packaged drinking water like Aquafina and kinley.

Swetha, but still there is no guarantee that the bottles sold especially in train stations and bus stations are filled with the processed drinking water, most of them are plain tap water and then sealed cleverly! so which ones can we trust?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I think the wont add any minerals in mineral water.

:)

:)

They wont add.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Its not a mineral water. its a simple water. They make us fool
The original mineral waters are sold and can be found only in malls and super market shops

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

In many stations it happens that old bottles are filled with normal water .
So crash every bottle after drinking and before throwing.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
I think the taste definitely can help us know which is tap water or purified water.. I think some local packaged drinking water has a weird taste and you cann't drink more...
Once I drank fresh water falling from mountains in Tirupathi..it was really refreshing and give me instant energy..I think such water is full of minerals and is great to taste....
I think the taste definitely can help us know which is tap water or purified water.. I think some local packaged drinking water has a weird taste and you cann't drink more...
Once I drank fresh water falling from mountains in Tirupathi..it was really refreshing and give me instant energy..I think such water is full of minerals and is great to taste....

exactly that is mineral water. What we get on the road side/stations is simple water which is refilled in mineral water bottle. :blink:

exactly that is mineral water. What we get on the road side/stations is simple water which is refilled in mineral water bottle. :blink:
no most mineral water is tap water which are packed and sealed in the bottle.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.