Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I think the taste definitely can help us know which is tap water or purified water.. I think some local packaged drinking water has a weird taste and you cann't drink more...
Once I drank fresh water falling from mountains in Tirupathi..it was really refreshing and give me instant energy..I think such water is full of minerals and is great to taste....

exactly that is mineral water. What we get on the road side/stations is simple water which is refilled in mineral water bottle. :blink:

Mineral water is a big business in India which has big scope of making money still they are looting innocent people by supplying water that is worse than tap water.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In hyderabad there is license for 100 companies and there are nearly 1400 companies with out license.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

In recent time there was a death of whole family because of drinking this mineral water...........
Initially when mineral water made its entry it was copied from the swiss way of bottling water straight from the water springs, where the water is supposed to be absolutely pure.In India apparently it was done in the foothills of Himalayas and some other places where the water available had no contamination and was naturally clean..But , now one can never be sure about the source..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Initially when mineral water made its entry it was copied from the swiss way of bottling water straight from the water springs, where the water is supposed to be absolutely pure.In India apparently it was done in the foothills of Himalayas and some other places where the water available had no contamination and was naturally clean..But , now one can never be sure about the source..

They even started a company with Brand name of 'GANGA'. They claimed it to filled with water from purest and natural source of Ganges in Himalayas. Later it turned out to be as ....... as Ganga water way down where people do not find it worth even a touch leave apart drink it.

I think mineral water which we drink from the pack bottles contain minerals.
When they clean the water and test in the lab, if they think that there is excessive minerals, then they try to remove those excessive minerals.

If the required minerals is not there, then hey added it.

So, that is why they try to give a good and clean with full of mineral water.

Correct me if i am wrong.

Want to make each day Accountable

They even started a company with Brand name of 'GANGA'. They claimed it to filled with water from purest and natural source of Ganges in Himalayas. Later it turned out to be as ....... as Ganga water way down where people do not find it worth even a touch leave apart drink it.

I guess they did...Now one is never sure about the quality of water anywhere in India ! You know Sunil, in Switzerland there are pipes inserted into the mountain sides and have a constant flow of absolutely pure sweet water that comes straight from the springs, people just hold their hands and drink it straight from the flow...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I guess they did...Now one is never sure about the quality of water anywhere in India ! You know Sunil, in Switzerland there are pipes inserted into the mountain sides and have a constant flow of absolutely pure sweet water that comes straight from the springs, people just hold their hands and drink it straight from the flow...

This is true for our area also where they insert pipes at the water sources and bring it down to roadsides and villages. You can see this in every hill place, allover Himalayas. This is very common scene here.

This is true for our area also where they insert pipes at the water sources and bring it down to roadsides and villages. You can see this in every hill place, allover Himalayas. This is very common scene here.

You know ,I have never visited Punjab or the Himalayan region, would love to do so, it is so very beautiful in pictures and everyone raves about the beauty of the place...

You know ,I have never visited Punjab or the Himalayan region, would love to do so, it is so very beautiful in pictures and everyone raves about the beauty of the place...

You know they even give a beauty touch to the outlet point by putting a mouth of an angel, tiger, deer or any lovely creation. That gives it a unique, different look. The water flows continually as there is no stopcock.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.