Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course ! I apply oil once a week and leave it on overnight and wash it off the next day.In fact we make herbal oil at home by heating coconut oil with hibiscus flowers,leaves ,ground amla and a pinch of camphor .Those who like a reddish tinge can add a handful of mehendi leaves as well...filter this and store it in bottles. It is very good for hair growth and for stopping hair fall !

Thanks for the process, actually I never though oil has any role in growing hair since hair is nothing but a lair of dead protein. Oiling can make it look shining.

Sunil, the main purpose of using the oil is that it replaces the lost oil which is there in the hair roots.Massaging the hair while oiling helps to get rid of dead cells and also replace the lost natural oil...Of course it is also like a conditioner for the hair since it becomes smooth and lustrous after shampooing :)

Every hair on our scalp falls ultimately, which has a definite life span in phases. 1st span lasts for 3-5 years, 2nd 3-6 months and 3rd 1-2 weeks. Hair falls faster if massaged that hastens the process if it happens to be in 3rd stage. Yes cleaning and oiling can keep it look more brighter and shiny. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

When we suffering from headach or fever then if you apply oil to your hair most of the headach or fever will go as oil cools the body.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I oil my hair with warm oil the night before I shampoo my hair!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

kalyani it is a best treatment for hair. Due to this warm oil applying hair become strong and hair wont fall

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

When we suffering from headach or fever then if you apply oil to your hair most of the headach or fever will go as oil cools the body.

we may get headache too..if we don't use oil for a long time. Also, it will get into ties.
Always massage oil in the scalp. If we spend some time for massaging, it will increase blood circulation under the scalp helping the hair grow easier and stronger.

Meera sandhu

we may get headache too..if we don't use oil for a long time. Also, it will get into ties.
Always massage oil in the scalp. If we spend some time for massaging, it will increase blood circulation under the scalp helping the hair grow easier and stronger.

That's true massaging with oil by finger tips in hair roots increase blood circulation which is good for the growth of hair. :)

That's true massaging with oil by finger tips in hair roots increase blood circulation which is good for the growth of hair. :)

It make people go in search of quacks who sale hair growing oils. I am sure you are not suffering from hair fall.

i oil my hair every night.oiling is very necessary for hair.before shampoo we must oil our hair and then use shampoo.it makes hair smooth.

Sharmistha Banerjee
i oil my hair every night.oiling is very necessary for hair.before shampoo we must oil our hair and then use shampoo.it makes hair smooth.

What smooths your hair, oiling or shampooing? I think oiling and shampooing both have external effects only. As there is no way hair can take any thing beyond its outer layer.

There is a problem with oil now a days if we put oil and go away out side due to pollution particles also causes hair lose.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.