Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am still in search of my masterpiece :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Your masterpiece is "STILL"!! :laugh:

No Malayalam word :dry: :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

I speak Malayalam 90%. So, it's sure, you have to search Malayalam dictionary to find my masterpiece :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

for me Malayalam is %#$%#%^%^&^*&)(_)_!$# . :woohoo: :S

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com

I speak Malayalam 90%. So, it's sure, you have to search Malayalam dictionary to find my masterpiece :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about others...all are given English words as their masterpiece as if they are directly imported from some European country :S :S :woohoo: :woohoo: B) B) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :P :whistle: :dry:

Meera sandhu

What about others...all are given English words as their masterpiece as if they are directly imported from some European country :S :S :woohoo: :woohoo: B) B) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :cheer: :P :whistle: :dry:

ha ha ha !! very true.. We are slave of English!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Give me some masterpiece in your language please...then only, I will believe you.
Am still in search...will inform you when I will get it

Meera sandhu
am still waiting.....
give me your masterpiece of your mother tongue!!

Meera sandhu
I used have a friend, she always used to say "shut your mouth", My brother use " destroy", and one of my sir used to say "OK".

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I used have a friend, she always used to say "shut your mouth", My brother use " destroy", and one of my sir used to say "OK".

what about you?
A Telugu word???

Meera sandhu
All the masterpice in my mother tongue are either not printable or not parliamentary. Therefore do without it!! :(

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

All the masterpice in my mother tongue are either not printable or not parliamentary. Therefore do without it!! :(

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Poor Mrs.Sunil :( :( :( :( :(

Actually, what's her name?

Meera sandhu
Shakespeare'.......if we split the words it become Shake and spear......in Malayalam means (Kulukki....Shake....+ Spear.....Kuntham....seen in the hands of file-mans )

Our Co-ordinator of degree life, he can't speak even a single sentence without 'Shakespeare' . So you know well, how we used to call him in his absence? :P :P :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Kuntham kulukki :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It was his master piece...

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.