Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
when am in intermediate, our maths sir always used to say " see this side"

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Sarala....
Can you give your Telugu masterpiece if you have any????
Am waiting to get at least 1 regional masterpiece.

Meera sandhu
When i was in 1st Semester of my college, there was one Professor who used to take our " Electronics Engineering " class. He was called for teaching 1 Unit of it. When he used to teach in between he used to say " OK". Various times I have counted and those Okays" were reaching more than 100 in every class.

Want to make each day Accountable

When i was in 1st Semester of my college, there was one Professor who used to take our " Electronics Engineering " class. He was called for teaching 1 Unit of it. When he used to teach in between he used to say " OK". Various times I have counted and those Okays" were reaching more than 100 in every class.

Now I also remember one such incident, exactly the same :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think, that word is also OK :unsure: :unsure:

Really forgotten :( :(

Meera sandhu

Now I also remember one such incident, exactly the same :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have attended and met so many people in my life that one thread is not enough to describe all of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have attended and met so many people in my life that one thread is not enough to describe all of them.

yet, please do share some, so that we can laugh for some time. :evil:

Meera sandhu

I know a lady who writes 'isn't it' too often!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Iam using then more in telephonic conversation and all. :dry: One of my friend using I see.

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/

I know a lady who writes 'isn't it' too often!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is it me???
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think, I use the word Actually more often in forum :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, I speak very less, so i don't have any Master pieces. one of my friend used to say 'normuy' that means shut your mouth". another friend used to say " donga mohamdi" that means cunning lady

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.