Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhya, I speak very less, so i don't have any Master pieces. one of my friend used to say 'normuy' that means shut your mouth". another friend used to say " donga mohamdi" that means cunning lady

At last after a lot of efforts, I got a regional masterpiece :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks a lot Sarala :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Now I also remember one such incident, exactly the same :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I think, that word is also OK :unsure: :unsure:

Really forgotten :( :([/quote]

I have attended and met so many people in my life that one thread is not enough to describe all of them.[/quote]

yet, please do share some, so that we can laugh for some time. :evil:[/quote]

I know a lady who writes 'isn't it' too often!! :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Is it me???
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think, I use the word Actually more often in forum :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Isn't it?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Now I also remember one such incident, exactly the same :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Really forgotten :( :(

I have attended and met so many people in my life that one thread is not enough to describe all of them.[/quote]

Is it me???

I think, I use the word Actually more often in forum :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Isn't it?? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Don't worry. I will very soon find your masterpiece also. Take care while posting :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

I have attended and met so many people in my life that one thread is not enough to describe all of them.

Is it me???

Don't worry. I will very soon find your masterpiece also. Take care while posting :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

No I generally copy paste from Sheikh Peer or Heminday so if you find any mistakes only they will be responsible.

I have attended and met so many people in my life that one thread is not enough to describe all of them.

yet, please do share some, so that we can laugh for some time. :evil:

Is it me???

Don't worry. I will very soon find your masterpiece also. Take care while posting :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

No I generally copy paste from Sheikh Peer or Heminday so if you find any mistakes only they will be responsible.[/quote]

Who is this Heminday?
Ernest Hemingway ;)

Meera sandhu

I know a lady who writes 'isn't it' too often!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is it me???

No I generally copy paste from Sheikh Peer or Heminday so if you find any mistakes only they will be responsible.[/quote]

Who is this Heminday?
Ernest Hemingway ;)[/quote]

That means you know about Sheikh Peer well.

I know a lady who writes 'isn't it' too often!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

Is it me???

I think, I use the word Actually more often in forum :evil: :evil: :evil:

Who is this Heminday?
Ernest Hemingway ;)[/quote]

That means you know about Sheikh Peer well.[/quote]

I know about this Kunthan Kulukki.
But what about Heminday??? I can't get it :dry: :dry: :dry: :dry:

Meera sandhu
In one of the serial i watch, I heard a lady keeps on saying " what to do" it is her master piece

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

There was a teacher in my school who used to say " sitting in front of my nose you are doing all these non sense things". :woohoo:
There was a teacher in my school who used to say " sitting in front of my nose you are doing all these non sense things". :woohoo:

why are you sitting in front of her nose? :angry:
That's why she say so :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.