Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There was a teacher in my school who used to say " sitting in front of my nose you are doing all these non sense things". :woohoo:

why are you sitting in front of her nose? :angry:
That's why she say so :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Come on Sandhya one cannot sit behind a teacher's back.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why you teacher never turned toward blackboard or you could have gone to heads down position. :laugh:

Come on we can't change our positions like our teacher used to after all we were students then. :woohoo:

Do you use to change positions when she/he used to turn towards black board?. :woohoo:
There was a teacher in my school who used to say " sitting in front of my nose you are doing all these non sense things". :woohoo:

Come on Sandhya one cannot sit behind a teacher's back.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Why you teacher never turned toward blackboard or you could have gone to heads down position. :laugh:

Come on we can't change our positions like our teacher used to after all we were students then. :woohoo:

Do you use to change positions when she/he used to turn towards black board?. :woohoo:

I would like to add in the and that this is all about different catch-phrases of different people which we find amusing but in fac this is their habit and we should not make a fun of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to add in the and that this is all about different catch-phrases of different people which we find amusing but in fac this is their habit and we should not make a fun of them.

Idealy we should not but it never happens. :blink:

We used to make fun of her every time she used to say it. :laugh:
I made a harmonium with thermocol when I was in class 12.Teacher told every student to make any musical instrument.I made it.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.