It's true, every boy thinks his girl friend is most beautiful in this world. :evil: :evil: :evil: . Yet, would he like to see her without makeup? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Boys may like but girls themselves will not like to be out without makeup.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Real beauty is without make up. More make up means less beauty. Literally, 'make up' meaning removing the deficiency. Thus when a train is late but speeds up to be in time at next station, we say that the train is making up.

The boy will like to see the actual beauty sans make up. But the girl will deceive by putting on make up.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

This is not the correct word Sandhya Every boy like his girl friend with out make up only. They know the inner beauty of that girl but not outer beauty.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Actually makeup makes girl look beautiful and attractive. Thus if a girl is seen without makeup, she looks simple. Many boys prefer girls with makeup but at the same time they don't like it.
There are some girls who never makeup. Most of the boys like girls without makeup only as boys like simplicity

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Girls itself try to look beautiful because of their boyfriend.....they are frighten of snatching of their boy friend by another girlfriend...
Of course there is no unique sure shot formula, as all guys are different and so are ... So listen to him when he talks about his favorite sport but don't pretend to be a ... Anonymous : There is this guy I like who asked where there any girls that like ... See more can't suggest anything detailed because I don't really know the guy.
If a person's girlfriend looks beautiful without makeup, then boy would have no problem to see his girlfriend without makeup

Want to make each day Accountable

Love must be done on the basis of simplicity.It cannot be made on the basis of a make up or any other thing because make up is removed one day and after that..........
I think, if it's true love....make up don't have much job. But if it's just attraction or fun, make up may work

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.