Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
DOn't know as i never had a GF but i never expect my wife to put on make up moreover she also does not like it she looks pretty without makeup. :)

You are repeating every time, I don't have girl friend I don't have girl friend. :evil: :evil: :evil:
Should we people believe you? :evil: :whistle: :cheer: :cheer:

You don't have an option except to beleive me. :laugh:

Seriously my wife don't read my responses here on Boddunan. :laugh:

Then open your mind yaar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Why can't you start it as a new thread? ;)
How many times should I ask you :( :( :( :(

Meera sandhu
DOn't know as i never had a GF but i never expect my wife to put on make up moreover she also does not like it she looks pretty without makeup. :)

You are repeating every time, I don't have girl friend I don't have girl friend. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Then open your mind yaar :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

These days i am not willing to start new threads. I think its better to respond on the threads started by you all. :blink:

These days i am not willing to start new threads. I think its better to respond on the threads started by you all. :blink:

Then tell me, what's in your mind. Just PM me. I will start a thread for you ;)
A friend in need is .........complete it :P
Don't worry my friend :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu
I don't know about the boys. But I am seeing my husband without makeup everyday without any fear. :) :)

http://moneyrumors.blogspot.com
I think boys like their girlfriend with makeup.
I think boys like their girlfriend with makeup because boys always want their girlfriend look beautiful. Girls looks beautiful with makeup so Boys like to see their girlfriend with makeup.
I think boys like their girlfriend with makeup because boys always want their girlfriend look beautiful. Girls looks beautiful with makeup so Boys like to see their girlfriend with makeup.

Shhhh- most of the members on this sites are girls- if they read your comment, you are done. This gives an idea that girls are :evil: ..... without makeup. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And what do you like? :blink:
I don't know about the boys. But I am seeing my husband without makeup everyday without any fear. :) :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Is he also feeling the same? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :blink: :blink: :blink: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

And what do you like? :blink:

Hey I am going to Karolbagh for shopping tomorrow. I have a big list of make-up items. I would present them to my GF. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.