Just check walls of colleges or seats of buses and trains. We can see the names of boys and girls in numerous number. Sometimes, even written together. Why are teenagers doing so????? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Am waiting for some funny answers :woohoo: :woohoo: :S :S :P :P :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
They are fools actually they think by writing their names on the things they own them. :laugh:
People do such things because they are plain stupid and nothing else can be said of such people!!! :angry:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Perhaps, a feeling of self satisfaction to see both their names (linked) together...ha ha.....

Some look really funny.......
some took great efforts to decorate it with flowers and designs...you should see it

Meera sandhu
People do such things because they are plain stupid and nothing else can be said of such people!!! :angry:

No this means you know nothing about this. They do it to warn others, making their claim confirmed and legal. This is some thing like a public announcement about copyright. :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have seen a public message featuring Amir Khan, where people are writing their names in a historical place or museum or something like that. It's really bad to see such practices done in places where conservation of monuments are to be done, since it forms a part of our Indian culture

Meera sandhu
This is advance booking. Just a sort of mental problem.

No this means you know nothing about this. They do it to warn others, making their claim confirmed and legal. This is some thing like a public announcement about copyright. :)

:laugh: Yeah maybe I am ignorant but still claiming their rights on something that has been the fruit of strenuous labor of thousands who lived centuries ago is not right! I see it as pure vandalism and no more!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Even if they fail, their love is immortal.
0081.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Really a wonderful answer :) :) :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8390]}

We are writing funny answers. But does anyone of us thinking, how seriously they are writing it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh: :huh: :silly: :blink: :huh: :huh: :dry: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Really a wonderful answer :) :) :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8390]}

We are writing funny answers. But does anyone of us thinking, how seriously they are writing it? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :huh: :huh: :silly: :blink: :huh: :huh: :dry: :woohoo: :whistle: :evil: :cheer: :cheer:

If this were in General discussion, I would answer differently. I do not like spoiling historic buildings.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.