Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
This is one type of madness in love and I like this expression .

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
no sandhya this does not work out at all. If a person feel afraid to express love, then he should show his love in his deeds.

yet a small chance is there, just think. let us ask some experienced people ;)

Meera sandhu
They do so to gain impression.They are just mad.These type of people destroy the public property.They just want to show how much they love.

Sharmistha Banerjee
They do so to gain impression.They are just mad.These type of people destroy the public property.They just want to show how much they love.

Just.....mad in love!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

If a person can't express his love to someone, he can write her name somewhere, visible to her. When she reads it, she may understand his love. so, it's a good way to reveal love too!!!!

Am I right or not? :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tell me please :P :P

NO you are wrong!! If one is unable to express love directly,. he could print out banners and hang them outside the house of the person he is mooning for or maybe try his hand at sky writing, But NOT on the public property and places of heritage and history!!

Just.....mad in love!!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Not mad but foolish!! True love is about respecting each other and maintaining dignity in public!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.