Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
My friends used to say that mine resembled that of a Hindi film villain whose name I can't remember now!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8560]}
There is news reader with my name but her name is sarala maheswari

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

My friends used to say that mine resembled that of a Hindi film villain whose name I can't remember now!

I know only Actor Joy Mukherjee and Uday Mukherjee of CNBC. Both are not villains :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I have already told, there are many CBSE schools in our state having your name :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
There is news reader with my name but her name is sarala maheswari

Sarala...

I think that comedy actress is very famous in South India, particularly Tamil movies. She has acted in 1 Malayalam movie also

Meera sandhu
My mother apparently used to be a great fan of the old film actress Usha Kiran who acted in many old hindi films, so I was named Usha Kiran in her honor ! I made it a point to see her films later including Bawarchi where she had a small role..

Usha Kiran was a very talented actress in both Marathi and Hindi films. Incidentally, my mum's name is also Usha!! :)

What about P.T.Usha, no.1 lady Athlete of India till now.

We have a poetess too with the name Usha

Meera sandhu
Many members still missing.
Am waiting.
Sasi, Vinod, Kalyani.....where are they???
I want to dedicate a special Malyalam song for Kalyani

Sandhya, I am here!! :) Its very flattering that you want to dedicate a song to me, although I wonder if its not a mischief because I don't understand Malyalam!!! :unsure: :ohmy: :evil: :) :) :)

He he he! Still I would like to hear what you have!!! :woohoo:

No, no...not at all. Seriously.
This is one of my favourite songs from a 1969 film, last film of Satyan-the best actor of Old Malayalam movies. It's a super duper hit song and whenever I
hear this song, I remember you.....even the first time, when I saw your name
in Boddunan family. That's why I decided to dedicate this song for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQMaJ0P6NYs

Kalyaani Kalavaani....
Tell me dear....
Silver valley today flowered a male flower or female flower.
If it's a male flower, it's for Ambalapuzzha Unnikannan's pooja
If it's a female flower, it's for Aaramath Kaarvarnan's garland.

Anyhow the flower is for Lord Krishna.

Am typing the whole matter again due to this site's problems :evil: :evil:

Wow! The song is really beautiful, thanks very much for dedicating it to me!! :) :) :) Didn't understand a word but its very melodious. I think there is another song with my name in it, I have heard it but don't remember it now, its also in a South Indian language!! There are also many characters in Hindi and Marathi movies who had my name!! :)

Interestingly, there is a very notorious criminal woman who operates from Pune and Mumbai nowadays, her name too is Kalyani Deshpande!! :woohoo: She is on a wanted list of the police department!! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I know almost all of the old and new Hindi film villains, but have never heard of anyone named Chinmoy!! Although, your name always reminds me of the Chinmoy Mission and don't know why, but people from the Ramkrishna Matha that is close to my place!!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I am thinking.... no one with my name except super star Rajini Kanth... However spelling is different :evil: :woohoo: :P :)
I am thinking.... no one with my name except super star Rajini Kanth... However spelling is different :evil: :woohoo: :P :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you are the only member here, having resemblance with a celebrity of opposite sex :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I think you are the only member here, having resemblance with a celebrity of opposite sex :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Rajani K = rajanikanth. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.