Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is your personal experience Chinmayjee...... mingling with intelligent ladies like me in Boddunan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ? Hoping you have become more intelligent than before :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually...only men can reply this question better than women :P :P :P :P :P

I think, my hubby has become more intelligent after marriage ;)
2_2012-08-05-2.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Yes. Men have to use their brain to satisfy women. This very exercise sharpens the brain.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Yes. Men have to use their brain to satisfy women. This very exercise sharpens the brain.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hoping you are using a lot of brain everyday mingling with ladies of Boddunan.

Because, your brain is safe and in rest position when you are at home :cheer: :S :lol:

Meera sandhu
It is all about mutual sharing ,one gains from the other and it works both ways ! No man or woman can claim to be completely intelligent , if someone does it would show their stupidity , we all have our achilles heel - both men and women...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Hoping you are using a lot of brain everyday mingling with ladies of Boddunan.

Because, your brain is safe and in rest position when you are at home :cheer: :S :lol:

This time, I am again at home and on computer. I have yo interact with ladies in my office also. Nobody can avoid ladies anywhere- home, office or market.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I believe, if men and women works together, work gets complete faster. Coordination is important. Both have brain and both are intelligent. Difference lies in their ways of work. If you divide the whole work in two parts and let women do the sensitive and delicate part of the work and men himself does the tough and hard part of the work, they work would be perfect and complete on time.
I believe, if men and women works together, work gets complete faster. Coordination is important. Both have brain and both are intelligent. Difference lies in their ways of work. If you divide the whole work in two parts and let women do the sensitive and delicate part of the work and men himself does the tough and hard part of the work, they work would be perfect and complete on time.

I agree with that, it is a very sensible assessment ...we have biological differences in our mental make up and when we share work accordingly ,there is bound to be more positive outcome !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Friends, it is just a humour thread. So, leave some pressure and find some humorous answers :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
What is your personal experience Chinmayjee...... mingling with intelligent ladies like me in Boddunan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ? Hoping you have become more intelligent than before :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Honestly whatever enhancement of my intelligence that takes place in interaction with intelligent women is neutralized by interaction with half-witted ladies. And at the end of the day,my level remains the same as I am born with!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8549]}

Honestly whatever enhancement of my intelligence that takes place in interaction with intelligent women is neutralized by interaction with half-witted ladies. And at the end of the day,my level remains the same as I am born with!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8549]}

which catagory do I belong to? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hoping am not among half-witted ladies catagory :evil: :evil: :evil:
0006_2012-08-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.