Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What is your personal experience Chinmayjee...... mingling with intelligent ladies like me in Boddunan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ? Hoping you have become more intelligent than before :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually...only men can reply this question better than women :P :P :P :P :P

I think, my hubby has become more intelligent after marriage ;)

Honestly whatever enhancement of my intelligence that takes place in interaction with intelligent women is neutralized by interaction with half-witted ladies. And at the end of the day,my level remains the same as I am born with!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8549]}

which catagory do I belong to? :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Hoping am not among half-witted ladies catagory :evil: :evil: :evil:

Self-categorization is desired here without any outside help!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8550]}
What is your personal experience Chinmayjee...... mingling with intelligent ladies like me in Boddunan :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ? Hoping you have become more intelligent than before :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Honestly whatever enhancement of my intelligence that takes place in interaction with intelligent women is neutralized by interaction with half-witted ladies. And at the end of the day,my level remains the same as I am born with!

No no...
I want to hear it from you, as you have divided women into two categories.
If you can't openly admit that am intelligent, you can PM me also ;)
I will keep it as a secret :P :P :P
idea-sharing_2012-08-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

No no...
I want to hear it from you, as you have divided women into two categories.
If you can't openly admit that am intelligent, you can PM me also ;)
I will keep it as a secret :P :P :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8552]}
What happened???
I didn't get your PM yet!!!!!

Meera sandhu
I don't think so. Intelligence varies from person to person.Women always cannot help men to grow intelligent.Yes sometime women can help men when they think that they are not getting any idea about work or in any field.

Sharmistha Banerjee
One successful saying is there "Behind every successful man there is a women" :) :) :)

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
I don't think so. Intelligence varies from person to person.Women always cannot help men to grow intelligent.Yes sometime women can help men when they think that they are not getting any idea about work or in any field.

It could work both ways , men getting influenced by women or women becoming more intelligent in the company of men.I feel that Intelligent gets developed depending on many factors ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Women some time gives good advice to men.So I think women play a vital role in men life.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.