This is really interesting. I would like to know all you people out there. So use a movie name that best suits you, whatever you think. It will be fun :) Let us see how imaginative we all can be :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sandhyakkendinu Sindooram :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
meaning......why Sindoor needed for sandhya.

I think, no more decorations needed for me. Am just simple, humble and royal in my own ways. :) :)

Meera sandhu
I heard the movie name for the first time though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but you aptly described yourself :)

I heard the movie name for the first time though :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: but you aptly described yourself :)

It's a malayalam movie name......
A hit song too .....
I used this title, as it contain my name :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
This is really interesting. I would like to know all you people out there. So use a movie name that best suits you, whatever you think. It will be fun :) Let us see how imaginative we all can be :laugh:

Hello Asha, welcome to the site and hope you get to like being here interacting wit the various members :) ...I must say that you have started a very original discussion that is fun and interesting !
I think I would go with the name Main Hoon Naa....LOL, you can take it anyway you like ! :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Phool khile hain gulshan gulshan.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Hello Asha, welcome to the site and hope you get to like being here interacting wit the various members :) ...I must say that you have started a very original discussion that is fun and interesting !
I think I would go with the name Main Hoon Naa....LOL, you can take it anyway you like ! :P

Oh that is one of my favorite movies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Phool khile hain gulshan gulshan.

you even have your name in the movie :) :) :)

I am just simple and cool.

"Kya cool hain hum"

Interesting and different topic. Asha

Welcome to Boddunan.

Be positive
Thank you said by: Ashii
Welcome to Boddunan.
Ram Balaram.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Thank you said by: Ashii
Welcome to Boddunan.
Ram Balaram.

But how is it related to you, except your name??? :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.