Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Interesting and different topic. Asha
Welcome to Boddunan.
Ram Balaram.

But how is it related to you, except your name??? :unsure: :unsure:

The film is starting with my name.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome to Boddunan.
Ram Balaram.

If so I will give 100 film names with word Sandhya :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Can you find a film name which suits your character? :woohoo: :whistle:

If I select one for you, it will be 'Pyar ka saagar' :P
Actually is there any film with that title? :S :S

Meera sandhu
Welcome to Boddunan.
Ram Balaram.

If so I will give 100 film names with word Sandhya :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sorry I can not remember right now.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Welcome to Boddunan.
Ram Balaram.

yes yes "pyar ka sagar" is a movie sandhya :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
By the way I forgot to describe myself :P for me the apt movie name would be "Nach le"...just because I love dancing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This is really interesting. I would like to know all you people out there. So use a movie name that best suits you, whatever you think. It will be fun :) Let us see how imaginative we all can be :laugh:

Hello Asha, welcome to the site and hope you get to like being here interacting wit the various members :) ...I must say that you have started a very original discussion that is fun and interesting !
I think I would go with the name Main Hoon Naa....LOL, you can take it anyway you like ! :P

Oh that is one of my favorite movies :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am not particularly fond of the movie though ! But the title reminds me of the role I have to play in my family , being there all the time, in the klitchen LOL ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

This is really interesting. I would like to know all you people out there. So use a movie name that best suits you, whatever you think. It will be fun :) Let us see how imaginative we all can be :laugh:

Hello Asha, welcome to the site and hope you get to like being here interacting wit the various members :) ...I must say that you have started a very original discussion that is fun and interesting !
I think I would go with the name Main Hoon Naa....LOL, you can take it anyway you like ! :P

I am not particularly fond of the movie though ! But the title reminds me of the role I have to play in my family , being there all the time, in the klitchen LOL ...

OK that means when your family says feeling hungry you are always there . True Main Hoon Na style really :cheer: ;)

OK that means when your family says feeling hungry you are always there . True Main Hoon Na style really :cheer: ;)

No, not at all, I was just joking...they are least demanding :) , however ,my children are perpetually hungry so I do my best...BTW, I like the way You have described yourself Aaja Nachle...very appropriate :cheer:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

So you tell your kitchen utensils about your being present for them all the time- Me hoon na!
How do your utensils react? :ohmy:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can say my character is like vikram Aparichitudu. I forget the things just like him when I had done some thing.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.