Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
"Beti No 1" movies name is good. I would use this to describe myself. However the story of the movie was different.
Asha this is nice but interesting thread. I like to read all the posts. Keep posting such threads.
I can say my character is like vikram Aparichitudu. I forget the things just like him when I had done some thing.

:laugh: :laugh: Than you can also use the hindi movie Ghajni for you :) :)

Live in the present :)
I can say my character is like vikram Aparichitudu. I forget the things just like him when I had done some thing.

:laugh: :laugh: Than you can also use the hindi movie Ghajni for you :) :)

We have already given him that name...Gajani.....
He even forget to put full stops in responses :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Anyan/Aparichit is another version of Gajini. Really dangerous :evil: :evil: :evil:

@Sasi....
Are you serious? Do you really forget things?

If so, I can give you name 'Thanmathra'...a Malayalam movie :woohoo: or Black!!! :whistle:

Meera sandhu
"Beti No 1" movies name is good. I would use this to describe myself. However the story of the movie was different.

Very soon, I want to see your title changing to Biwi No.1 :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
Hmm a difficult task for me to describe myself in one word... :huh: thinking.... :huh: :blink:
Very interesting and difficult post @ Asha :lol:
By the way I forgot to describe myself :P for me the apt movie name would be "Nach le"...just because I love dancing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..
Am also thinking now to find a suitable film title for you

Shall I select some horrible daring 'Night' titles......from any 'Bhooth' films for you?

What about Darna mana hai and Bhoot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
By the way I forgot to describe myself :P for me the apt movie name would be "Nach le"...just because I love dancing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

Shall I select some horrible daring 'Night' titles......from any 'Bhooth' films for you?

What about Darna mana hai and Bhoot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No problem!!! But i hope Boddunan wont ban me for creating horror atmosphere here...

:evil: :evil: :blush: :sick: :P :)

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Oh I don't like that name. :P

Live in the present :)
Hmmm..."Baghban" like in the movie we are four brothers but not like they were in the movie. :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.