I just sent a PM to some one and the way it worked, I am in love with it. I am feeling like sending messages to every one in place of posting in forums. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
PM is personal. So if the message is strictly for a particular member, send PM. Otherwise post in forums. Besides, we discuss on various topics and not just chat. PM is good for chat.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I just sent a PM to some one and the way it worked, I am in love with it. I am feeling like sending messages to every one in place of posting in forums. :P

Sunil, for a minute before opening this discussion I thought that you were referring to our nations PM and Was really surprised ! wondered what has he been doing that deserves credit ?LOL....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Sunil, for a minute before opening this discussion I thought that you were referring to our nations PM and Was really surprised ! wondered what has he been doing that deserves credit ?LOL....

I also thought same .
Sometimes I use PM and this is very useful.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Earlier also it was available if you send PM through community. Have you check before through community?

But i don't know if it will pop up, as I have not received any yet

Meera sandhu
Yes, I too like this way a lot! The pop-up comes up pretty fast and goes in the same speed, and what's more I don't have to keep a special window open for messages!! I like this a lot!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Yes, I too like this way a lot! The pop-up comes up pretty fast and goes in the same speed, and what's more I don't have to keep a special window open for messages!! I like this a lot!

i have just send you a Pm. have you received it????

If not check your gmail account :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

I am not seeing it here, will check my gmail!!

So PMs are not working :angry:
Let me report to admin :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

So PMs are not working :angry:
Let me report to admin :laugh: :laugh:

Apparently you receive only the PM notification in your email account that you registered here! Its only temporary and will be worked out!!

Ha ha ha!! That's a pretty neat joke!!! But still that PM too never works!! :woohoo: :laugh:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.