Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I just sent a PM to some one and the way it worked, I am in love with it. I am feeling like sending messages to every one in place of posting in forums. :P

Sunil, for a minute before opening this discussion I thought that you were referring to our nations PM and Was really surprised ! wondered what has he been doing that deserves credit ?LOL....

Ha ha ha!! That's a pretty neat joke!!! But still that PM too never works!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Me too!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I have seen a pm in day before yesterday,but when clicked it vanished.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

today also i send you one PM.
I am sure, you didn't receive it :silly: :silly:

Meera sandhu

No Did not receive any still now.

keep waiting....
you may get it tomorrow or next week :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

keep waiting....
you may get it tomorrow or next week :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

yes it is moving in air now. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

I just sent a PM to some one and the way it worked, I am in love with it. I am feeling like sending messages to every one in place of posting in forums. :P

Sunil, for a minute before opening this discussion I thought that you were referring to our nations PM and Was really surprised ! wondered what has he been doing that deserves credit ?LOL....

Ha ha ha!! That's a pretty neat joke!!! But still that PM too never works!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Hmm.. probably we should not speak its name as PM so that it will works B) . Anyway, you can check your private messages in Connect->Community section. We will work on fixing the issues as soon as possible.

When opportunity is in front of you, don't hesitate to catch it. It will never come to you again. - Maverick

I too though its Prime Minister.. :laugh: but anyhow the starting comment clarified my doubt.. I couldn't find the login button too on the main page.. is this temporary feature?

Hmm.. probably we should not speak its name as PM so that it will works B) . Anyway, you can check your private messages in Connect->Community section. We will work on fixing the issues as soon as possible.

HA HA HA!!! That's pretty neat! :laugh: But I tried once of sending a PM to you via Community link but since you were not added as my friend, it would not allow me to send you a message. Is this also taken care of?

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

PM is personal. So if the message is strictly for a particular member, send PM. Otherwise post in forums. Besides, we discuss on various topics and not just chat. PM is good for chat.

I am not used to PM unless must and that too to a moderator only. This was during a PM to a moderator, I invented this unique form of PM on this site. Just try for yourself. By the by PM is not my idea of communication, I am too busy for that. :cheer: :cheer:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.