Now it's time for Onam celebration. Hoping you all know story behind our Onam.
On Thiruvonam day of Malayalam Month Chingam every year, Mahabali visits his subjects to see what we are doing ;)

Let me ask you a simple question.....
If he comes before you and is ready to grand 3 wishes.....what will you ask him??? :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

I have posted it in humour catagory. So, am waiting for some funny answers :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I will ask him to teach me
1- Malayalam instantly
2-Teach me some cooking especially Chutney after bath in
3- How to post fast in Boddunan?
[http://www.madhurima.org/maveli.jpg

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
I will ask him to teach me
1- Malayalam instantly
2-Teach me some cooking especially Chutney after bath in
3- How to post fast in Boddunan?
[http://www.madhurima.org/maveli.jpg

I really loved your humorous post.
I will give a gift very soon for this wonderful answer.
Let me see, anyone can post a better answer than this one :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
Firstly, I will ask him to give me a plate that will always be full of the south Indian food that is idli and dosa as it is one of my favorites and I am not at all good at cooking :P :laugh: :laugh:

Secondly, I will ask him to take me with him for a trip of whole of the country as I love to go to places :cheer:

Thirdly, I will ask him to give me some beautiful dresses lol. :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Firstly, I will ask him to give me a plate that will always be full of the south Indian food that is idli and dosa as it is one of my favorites and I am not at all good at cooking :P :laugh: :laugh:

Secondly, I will ask him to take me with him for a trip of whole of the country as I love to go to places :cheer:

I don't know if he can make idli or dosa for you. Are you making my Maveli a cook :angry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about his silky dhoti. Do you like it? ;)

Meera sandhu

I don't know if he can make idli or dosa for you. Are you making my Maveli a cook :angry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

No no why would he cook he might be having magic tricks you know ;) :cheer: :cheer:

Live in the present :)

No no why would he cook he might be having magic tricks you know ;) :cheer: :cheer:[/quotep

If you keep your plate full spare some for me also as I forgot to request for the ready made but asked for teaching to cook, cooked would be better.

No no why would he cook he might be having magic tricks you know ;) :cheer: :cheer:

I think, he is bored with the food from 'Pathalam'. That's why he is coming to Kerala to have a lovely feast from every home. ;)

Meera sandhu

No no why would he cook he might be having magic tricks you know ;) :cheer: :cheer:[/quotep

If you keep your plate full spare some for me also as I forgot to request for the ready made but asked for teaching to cook, cooked would be better.

what do you want? teacher or cooked food? :angry: ;)

Meera sandhu

You see I am a Punjabi so never let go a chance, I want every thing I can lay my hands on. :woohoo:

You see I am a Punjabi so never let go a chance, I want every thing I can lay my hands on. :woohoo:

Then do onething...
When Maveli comes home this time, bind him here with some nice Punjabi Bangra. I think, he know only Thiruvathira and kathakali. Perhaps, he may love to stay seeing your Bangra :P ;) ;)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.