Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Firstly, I will ask him to give me a plate that will always be full of the south Indian food that is idli and dosa as it is one of my favorites and I am not at all good at cooking :P :laugh: :laugh:

Secondly, I will ask him to take me with him for a trip of whole of the country as I love to go to places :cheer:

Thirdly, I will ask him to give me some beautiful dresses lol. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know if he can make idli or dosa for you. Are you making my Maveli a cook :angry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about his silky dhoti. Do you like it? ;)

No no why would he cook he might be having magic tricks you know ;) :cheer: :cheer:[/quotep

If you keep your plate full spare some for me also as I forgot to request for the ready made but asked for teaching to cook, cooked would be better.

what do you want? teacher or cooked food? :angry: ;)

You see I am a Punjabi so never let go a chance, I want every thing I can lay my hands on. :woohoo:

Oh punjabi! I see that is why you laying your eyes on my plate! Keep away :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Firstly, I will ask him to give me a plate that will always be full of the south Indian food that is idli and dosa as it is one of my favorites and I am not at all good at cooking :P :laugh: :laugh:

Secondly, I will ask him to take me with him for a trip of whole of the country as I love to go to places :cheer:

Thirdly, I will ask him to give me some beautiful dresses lol. :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know if he can make idli or dosa for you. Are you making my Maveli a cook :angry: :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :woohoo: :woohoo:

What about his silky dhoti. Do you like it? ;)

No no why would he cook he might be having magic tricks you know ;) :cheer: :cheer:[/quotep

If you keep your plate full spare some for me also as I forgot to request for the ready made but asked for teaching to cook, cooked would be better.

what do you want? teacher or cooked food? :angry: ;)

You see I am a Punjabi so never let go a chance, I want every thing I can lay my hands on. :woohoo:

Then do onething...
When Maveli comes home this time, bind him here with some nice Punjabi Bangra. I think, he know only Thiruvathira and kathakali. Perhaps, he may love to stay seeing your Bangra :P ;) ;)

Please Sandhya we are not sure about the dancing skills of SUNI51. Don't take the risk it may scare Maveli. :evil: :lol:

When he come next time, I may ask his umbrella of palm leaves. It's so special. I may ask his gold ornaments too. Gold is so expensive!!! What else he can give me!!!

Meera sandhu
When he come next time, I may ask his umbrella of palm leaves. It's so special. I may ask his gold ornaments too. Gold is so expensive!!! What else he can give me!!!

I will take his silken Dhoti, he would be unable to move and stay with me forever. Rest of his things would be mine automatically. :lol:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I will take his silken Dhoti, he would be unable to move and stay with me forever. Rest of his things would be mine automatically. :lol:

Already Asha has asked him his silk dhoti. I will take his crown too.....You may ask his moustache :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu

Already Asha has asked him his silk dhoti. I will take his crown too.....You may ask his moustache :evil: :evil:

Hmmmm then what about my own??? Will he buy them in exchange, I will give him 10% discount -for you only. :P

Oh I didn't even knew he had such an umbrella :huh: He might be having extras no?

This is cheating :P :P

Khudi kop kar buland itna ki har takdir se pahale khuda bande se yeh puche teri raza kua hai (Iqbal)

This means raise your self confidence so high that 'Khuda' (God) asks you what you want.

I go further. I am master of my destiny,. i know what i want and I'll get what I want.

Let mahabali come to me. I shall ask him: What are your wishes? I am here. My Boddunan colleagues are here. We shall help you.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani

This is cheating :P :P

Na, na- we two can share his dhoti and other belongings. Free de mal to sab nu hajam hunde ne.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.