Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
As this is under the category of humour, I have 3 main wishes : -
1. Marriage with Rahul Gandhi
2. Playing football with polar bears
3. Holiday Tour package of the planet Mars

Marriage with Rahul Gandhi...entammo :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

then it's to be placed in horror catagory, not humour catagory :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I agree. even Ramdev would be better. The best are in Boddunan.

But what is the problem with Rahul? Do,'t you think he is the most eligible bachelor of the country today. Or you have some one else in sight especially in Boddunan??.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

then it's to be placed in horror catagory, not humour catagory :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

But what is the problem with Rahul? Do,'t you think he is the most eligible bachelor of the country today. Or you have some one else in sight especially in Boddunan??.

Gulshanji and Vinod are the most eligible bachelors of boddunan ;) :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Is it just a flattery ;)
Boddunan bachelors...are you hearing????

All have heard. Boddunan members are all friends, brothers, sisters and everything as required. Nobody need travel outside the site for any needs or emotions. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Is it just a flattery ;)

All have heard. Boddunan members are all friends, brothers, sisters and everything as required. Nobody need travel outside the site for any needs or emotions. .

Again another intellectual answer :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Is it just a flattery ;)

I was once member of Maitri Club at Agra. The founder Raviji is no more. Hence the club dissolved. The club believed that everyone has some emotions that can not be generally disclosed. The club members may unhesitatingly disclose these to any one in the club. But there would be no compulsion to accept the demand. Thus anyone may demand anything or express anything unhesitatingly and also could similarly refuse.

Is it just a flattery ;)

I was once member of Maitri Club at Agra. The founder Raviji is no more. Hence the club dissolved. The club believed that everyone has some emotions that can not be generally disclosed. The club members may unhesitatingly disclose these to any one in the club. But there would be no compulsion to accept the demand. Thus anyone may demand anything or express anything unhesitatingly and also could similarly refuse.

am eagerly waiting to know what happened next.
Did anyone express anything????? :S :S

Meera sandhu

Is it just a flattery ;)

I received many letters. One lady friend also received some. There are some indecent proposals. I cannot write here.

Is it just a flattery ;)

I received many letters. One lady friend also received some. There are some indecent proposals. I cannot write here.

From married or unmarried? :blink:

Meera sandhu

Is it just a flattery ;)

From married or unmarried? :blink:

Couples. Better not to continue. These are indecent. The maitri Club rules allowed free exchange of thoughts, demands and acceptance/ refusal without hesitation.

Let us come back to our poor Maveli....
This thread is getting a lot of interesting responses.......

I want to give a written petition to Maveli about the present state of Kerala roads......

Is it road or thod....(stream)!!!!!! Now it's raining season and hence enjoying the boat services!!!!

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.