Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[q

I am saying you need not tolerate my boring philosophy and kathi for next 6 days.
I will be back in action on Monday :evil: :evil:[/quote]
You understand your own language
am saying you are not a kathi, I am ready to tolerate you. Although it's risky for my mind. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

A catalyst to pull your laziness out of your mind and make you participate in forum :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Don't sound like a boasting one, I may change my statement.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[q

I am saying you need not tolerate my boring philosophy and kathi for next 6 days.
I will be back in action on Monday :evil: :evil:

am saying you are not a kathi, I am ready to tolerate you. Although it's risky for my mind. :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

A catalyst to pull your laziness out of your mind and make you participate in forum :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:[/quote]

Don't sound like a boasting one, I may change my statement.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]

Anyhow, I am completing 18k points this month with this post. Am going....bye bye :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
[q

I will be back in action on Monday :evil: :evil:

am saying you are not a kathi, I am ready to tolerate you. Although it's risky for my mind. :laugh: :laugh:

Don't sound like a boasting one, I may change my statement.. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:[/quote]

Anyhow, I am completing 18k points this month with this post. Am going....bye bye :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:[/quote]

Members are going to miss you. Really, you could win this week also.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.