Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
LIfe is a class room with lot of lessons to learn and to teach. We cannot be there with out learning here.

@Asha...
Again a teacher needed in action!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Meera sandhu
Life is full of different angles and all about experiences thse keep you going. If the life was like a straight road with no different scenery on the road it would make a dull journey.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

LIfe is a class room with lot of lessons to learn and to teach. We cannot be there with out learning here.

@Asha...

I see everyone is so serious about their lives :silly:

Live in the present :)

@Asha...

Asha let us both add some spices to them to make it humorous. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Tell me, which spice should we add first...salt or pepper?

Meera sandhu

@Asha...

I would directly add garam masala to it :lol: common guys Sandhya and me are looking for some creative answers :cheer: ;)

@Asha...

I would directly add garam masala to it :lol: common guys Sandhya and me are looking for some creative answers :cheer: ;)

I suggest you add some more spice to the content....what about mixing some butter to make it more tasty?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Life is a very long movie in which I am playing the main role. Others are side heroes, heroines, side heroines, villains, character artists and so on.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Life is a very long movie in which I am playing the main role. Others are side heroes, heroines, side heroines, villains, character artists and so on.

:laugh: You are the lead in your life and others junior artists. But I am still to play the lead in my life because many times my directions are monitored by my parents :huh:

@Asha...

I suggest you add some more spice to the content....what about mixing some butter to make it more tasty?

A nice recipe can come up :laugh: I see the Boddunan family has good cooking skills :P

:laugh: You are the lead in your life and others junior artists. But I am still to play the lead in my life because many times my directions are monitored by my parents :huh:

You are definitely playing lead role. Your parents are presently Producer/ director of the movie in which you are playing main role.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.