Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Life is a very long movie in which I am playing the main role. Others are side heroes, heroines, side heroines, villains, character artists and so on.

:laugh: You are the lead in your life and others junior artists. But I am still to play the lead in my life because many times my directions are monitored by my parents :huh:

You are definitely playing lead role. Your parents are presently Producer/ director of the movie in which you are playing main role.

But its like you cannot do what you want to at times. So I want to take the direction in my hands ;)

Live in the present :)
Life is a very long movie in which I am playing the main role. Others are side heroes, heroines, side heroines, villains, character artists and so on.

Nice philosophical thought.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

In our Boddunan family also, you are playing the leading role :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Nice philosophical thought.

My philosophy about my life is shown just below vavoos' picture....my own wordings.
"Life is like a written book......but not readable always" :) :) :) :) :)

It's not easy for others to read my life book, even if it seem so :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :P :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
LIfe is a class room with lot of lessons to learn and to teach. We cannot be there with out learning here.

@Asha...
Again a teacher needed in action!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see everyone is so serious about their lives :silly:

Asha let us both add some spices to them to make it humorous. :woohoo: :woohoo:

Tell me, which spice should we add first...salt or pepper?

I would directly add garam masala to it :lol: common guys Sandhya and me are looking for some creative answers :cheer: ;)

I suggest you add some more spice to the content....what about mixing some butter to make it more tasty?

A nice recipe can come up :laugh: I see the Boddunan family has good cooking skills :P

Humour.......Sandhya, Ceemji and Kumaresh
Serious ingredients........Gulshanji...
Chilli....Kalyani
Sarala and Ram ......Sweet
If you forget to add some thing to the dish....salt or pepper......it's Gajani Sasi
Cooking is done by Administrator......he gives correct cooking flame to the food.
Baby Angel.......some small mischives in the dish
Vinod.......just taste it :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Sanjeev and Sunil.....always involved in testing and tasting!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Swetha.......preparation is done at her new mansion :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
LIfe is a class room with lot of lessons to learn and to teach. We cannot be there with out learning here.

@Asha...

I would directly add garam masala to it :lol: common guys Sandhya and me are looking for some creative answers :cheer: ;)

I suggest you add some more spice to the content....what about mixing some butter to make it more tasty?

Makhan lagana.... :P
I know well Punjabis love makhan a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

@Asha...

Makhan lagana.... :P
I know well Punjabis love makhan a lot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Haha Punjabis and food are synonyms. They live to eat ;)

@Asha...

A nice recipe can come up :laugh: I see the Boddunan family has good cooking skills :P

Chilli....Kalyani
If you forget to add some thing to the dish....salt or pepper......it's Gajani Sasi
Cooking is done by Administrator......he gives correct cooking flame to the food.
Sanjeev and Sunil.....always involved in testing and tasting!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

A masala family indeed :laugh: :P

@Asha...

Chilli....Kalyani

Hum woh hai jo do do ko paanch banaaye :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

@Asha...

Chilli....Kalyani

Hum woh hai jo do do ko paanch banaaye :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Zindagiii isi ka naam hai ;)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.