Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Different for different people. Different colors for different people. A glorious cycle of songs sometimes and a thorny path sometimes. It can be defined in so many ways really :)

Thony in malayalam means boat..
It's sure life is a thoni to sail
But never stand on two thonies at the same time :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

I am learning some good vocabulary here ;)

Live in the present :)
Different for different people. Different colors for different people. A glorious cycle of songs sometimes and a thorny path sometimes. It can be defined in so many ways really :)

Good!! keep it up.

One of my friends....her nick name is Thoni....as she has to travel by boat everyday to reach our college. :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Good!! keep it up.

One of my friends....her nick name is Thoni....as she has to travel by boat everyday to reach our college. :laugh: :laugh:

Wow this is interesting! And I had to travel in dirty buses to reach my college! :huh: :huh:

Good!! keep it up.

Wow this is interesting! And I had to travel in dirty buses to reach my college! :huh: :huh:

Don't worry...
During rainy seasons, our roads become thod(streams) and we really love bus boats :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
friends, here the topic about "Life" and you people are discussing different different things. So request you people to come to the topic

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

"Life" for me is like a play where we have different charaters doing their roles as per the script written by God. :laugh:
Life is a complicated issue where we face and share different faces of nature. Therefore, the topics have got to be with different colors.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Life is a complicated issue where we face and share different faces of nature. Therefore, the topics have got to be with different colors.

Different colors, different explanations, different meanings...Life is the way you take it. :)

Yes Life is a hope and I sincerely hope to keep them alive to do all the best in this life. :) :)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Life is an achievement.Life is just like a vast sky which we have to make.Life is like a battle field where everyday there is ups and downs.

Sharmistha Banerjee
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.